• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Those look like the same unit? Both are ITT Gen 3 Pinnacle Autogated PVS-14s and seem to come with the same accessories and 5 year warranty.

You'll get hit with TX sales tax if you buy from Katy Gun Gear, it's still slightly cheaper than the TNVC one. Maybe call up Katy Gun Gear and ask them why their price is so good compared to other vendors?

Edit: Oh the Katy Gun Gear one only says ITT Gen 3 Pinnacle Tube. You might want to ask them if ITT assembled the whole unit and where all the other components came from. The Night Enforcer from TNVC is all built by and assembled at ITT I believe.

Last edited:

yimpyomp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Ok, main reason I was asking was that tnvc claims that the night enforcers are the best of the pvs 14s

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    The Night Enforcer is fully assembled by ITT. Just depends on whether or not you trust the company that put together the homegrown units.

TNVC makes their own using ITT and L3 tubes too. As do Optics Planet, Katy Gun Gear and even ATN rolled their own version.

If having a unit straight from the source isn't really an important factor and you trust the other company that assembled the unit then get the cheaper one. If you want 100% real deal ITT then get the Night Enforcer. TNVC used to hand select all their Night Enforcers but now I see they are charging (quite a bit) extra for it.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What are you getting it for and how do you plan to use it? You can quickly waste a lot of money buying the wrong stuff.

There are many other places selling these, are you not aware of them or have you eliminated them from consideration?

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Regardless which NOD you get, make damn sure you get one with ADJUSTABLE GAIN.

Vic is a nice guy to do business with, he's a great resource and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to NOD's. IMHO, it's worth the extra coin to have someone you can speak with who knows the technology extremely well.

yimpyomp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    What are you getting it for and how do you plan to use it? You can quickly waste a lot of money buying the wrong stuff.

There are many other places selling these, are you not aware of them or have you eliminated them from consideration?

I'm planning on using it for hunting and going around my the property I use. I don't really know many other sellers for the pvs 14, I've found a few other sellers, but tnvc and katy gun gear seems the most reputable.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    What are the specs on the tube?

pay the hand select fee and get a high spec tube.

Delta4-3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    Arkansas
    I have several PVS-14's on hand with great tubes. Over the next couple seeks I have a couple shows, but after the shows if I still have these I will discount them. They will still be new, but I will knock the price down since they will have been touched by gun show fingers.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom