• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Damn it sucks being old! IIRC the last part kit I installed was @the old house so a good 2 years ago I breezed through it as I slapped together 5 or 6 lowers. The parts kit for the QS10Clt9mm came today & I have yet to finish it. My eyes water all the time & when I'm really looking even worse(Damn Dry Eye Disease).

The simplest shit like the magazine release wasn't like the last 5.56 lower. The bolt hold open is the stew in version which is the very first one I ever did .vs the roll pin which I mastered long ago. The trigger & hammer no problems. This kit has an ambi trigger that was easy once I found a spare spring & detent fir it. I couldn't find my long Allen wrench for the pistol grip & I problems seeing to line up the screw. It looks like the rear take down pin is threaded & can't find a small enough Allen wrench. I cannot put the receiver extension without the rear pin detent & spring. The front one I us to hold the detent with my hemostats but I can't find them.

Other wise its decent receiver the mags don't drop away though. My guess the finish on the receiver & mags need to wear down some. I was hoping to shoot it today but that aint going to happen. Time to order a a front pin tool.
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom