• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I've never really liked qd mounts because I don't trust the return to zero, but I admit it's my own fear without any proof. I recently picked up a thermal with a qd mount built in and it seems to work. I want to be able to move it around to a few different rifles, but need to convert my current optics to qd so I can go back and forth.

I run a lot of the pa scopes that use the acog mount so I'm debating between these two.

Question is, which one would you pick (very similar) and is the return to zero legit?

I'm a decent shooter and shoot sub moa on bolts and usually 1.5 or so on the semis, so I get them fairly tuned in. Would I be throwing that away with a qd mount?
    Capitol Armory ad

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I buy QD for almost all of my optics even though I don't take them on and off. I mostly use LaRue mounts. I like how they attach and lock in place. Both are well k own companies that make great products. I would choose the lighter one if it were me.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

TxRiverman

Lord Master and Commander
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2023
    Central Texas
    American defense. Nothing against the Larue mount. It’s a well made piece of equipment but Larue customer service is hit or miss. The ADM mount is just as well built and their customer service, if needed, is top notch

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    American defense. Nothing against the Larue mount. It’s a well made piece of equipment but Larue customer service is hit or miss. The ADM mount is just as well built and their customer service, if needed, is top notch
    Adm uses cheap yfs screws that'll strip just as soon as you look at them.

Mine also wouldn't properly adjust and of the 4 uppers i tried it on i could wiggle the optic back and forth by hand. Their CS was less than helpful

TxRiverman

Lord Master and Commander
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2023
    Central Texas
    Adm uses cheap yfs screws that'll strip just as soon as you look at them.

Mine also wouldn't properly adjust and of the 4 uppers i tried it on i could wiggle the optic back and forth by hand. Their CS was less than helpful
    We’ve had very different experiences with ADM

Top Bottom