• ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    What a flip flopper in the issue.

In an argument captured on surveillance camera, Lewis and the woman appear to argue for a few minutes before she pulls what police believe to be a .22-caliber rifle out of her car and shoots Lewis several times at close range.

Houston woman says she killed man in self-defense - Houston Chronicle

"She tried to walk away. What else was she supposed to do?" Quanell asked.

622x350.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Despite the inconsistencies I think it was still a good shoot. Just amazed that QLX is stepping into the ring in her corner.

I think it was a good shoot also from what I can tell. The problem is why did she leave? That is what is going to come back and bite her.

bullgator

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    You do realize that QLX is PAID for his services. He is not free or cheap. His motor mouth is for hire. She is in possible trouble for his services to be purchased.

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Don't recall if I read it or saw it in Q-Tips interview but she left the scene after the shooting because she was fearful that the other guys standing around might be armed and upset at her for shooting him. Sounds like good reasoning to me.

Thought it pretty amusing that Q-Tip has been preaching at the top of his voice AGAINST and now FOR defending yourself.... all in the same week.

A lot of his paycheck comes from the rewards that Crime Stoppers offer. "I will help you turn yourself in safely.....and then laugh all the way to the bank".

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Don't recall if I read it or saw it in Q-Tips interview but she left the scene after the shooting because she was fearful that the other guys standing around might be armed and upset at her for shooting him. Sounds like good reasoning to me.

She did not call 911 or report the shooting in a prompt fashion either.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Seems to make sense. Although I hate to make anything about race, I hate to say this...but I dont think we would be seeing him defending her had she been white/hispanic/asian......do you?

If the shooter was white hispanic he would be defending the black guy. He would argue against Castle Doctrine (SYG), and be claiming if the woman had time to get the gun out of the trunk, she had time to run away. Then he would point to her taking a picture, and fleeing the scene without calling the police. The outrage in the black community would be 10x Zimmerman.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Not at all. The fact is that q10 is houston's resident race baiting race hustler . . . . A wannabe Jessie Jackson and al sharp ton.

The fact the he has logical inconsistencies based on race should surprise no one, white, black or Hispanic.

SYG is a good law for everyone who isn't an urban thug doing thug crap. It protects everyone.

Top Bottom