• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Gonna sell one of my favorites, time for someone else to enjoy her for a bit.. This is a gorgeous rifle with excellent quality components, no polymer crap or chinese knockoffs...build list as follows...

-Spikes Tactical Color Filled Biohazard reciever and parts kit
    -Flat top T-Marked laser etched upper
    -Daniel Defense 1/7 16" M4 Contour Barrel
    -Troy Industries Free Float 10" Quad Rail
    -Troy low pro gas block
    -Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock
    ---I will also include a couple mags and a few boxes of ammo for the buyer

-This gun is a quality build and I believe I am setting the price very fair at $975 for everything.. text is fastest, 210-624-1590, Thanks!
    Target Sports

Attachments

• P7210320.jpg
      P7210320.jpg
      43.3 KB · Views: 161

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    That price is more than fair, you should move it quickly. I'd be all over it if i had not been on such a crazy spending spree lately. I've got to reign it in a bit.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Just once I want to hear someone say "I will ask my husband and let you know........" Great rifle!!! Sunday bump for you.

My wife don't ever ask first, she'll just show up with a smirky grin and say "I hope you don't get mad, but...."

We have a deal on my smoking. I have my gun money about right in my stash, but I still have a few weeks of the quit smoking gig. You would not believe how much money you add to yoru gun money if you stop smoking!

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    My wife don't ever ask first, she'll just show up with a smirky grin and say "I hope you don't get mad, but...."

We have a deal on my smoking. I have my gun money about right in my stash, but I still have a few weeks of the quit smoking gig. You would not believe how much money you add to yoru gun money if you stop smoking!

Congrats to you for quitting and good luck to you. I hope the growing gun fund you have helps fuel your desire to quit.

Also congrats to whoever has this rifle now. I am sure you will enjoy it.

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Lol... I KNEW without a doubt I would catch shit for that shadow work but was ultimately too lazy to take the pic again haha... and I am thinking more of my collection is gonna get sold soon.. Im really getting the itch to empty my safe and start allllll over again..

Top Bottom