• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayetter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    richards
    When I was a kid in the 80's, I had a pellet rifle that had Feinwerkbau printed on one side, imported by Beeman, also had RWS on it. It was. 177 caliber. I no lomger have it but i got to thinking about it and now i cant find that model. It had a single stroke break barrel action, peep sights and after it was cocked and loaded, you pushed the safety in at the rear of the reciever. If anyone knows what model it was or has one for sale, lemme know. Please forgive any typos, im on a tablet and i cant see what im typing and i dont like touchscreen. Thanks yall.
    Hurley's Gold

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I had a similar one made by RWS but I bought in 2000 so I was newer than yours. It was a 320 or 340 model I can't remember which. But was break barrel single shot with peep sights and had the same type of safety. I doubt they make it anymore because they have several newer models.

rayetter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    richards
    Yep, thats pretty close. I appreciate the response. Apparently they are no longer made. Oh well, ill add it to the guns i wish i still had list. Have a great night, thanks again.

Top Bottom