• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    anyone have or use these? Curious how well they function. Thinking of getting some to stash around.
    let me any the good and bad of yours.
    thanks
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• 2BCF2CFE-4381-4BA6-97FF-378750323A4C.jpeg
      2BCF2CFE-4381-4BA6-97FF-378750323A4C.jpeg
      56.9 KB · Views: 95

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    anyone have or use these? Curious how well they function. Thinking of getting some to stash around.
    thanks
    They function fine.

Its not hard to make an AR run right and PSA has been in the game for a while...

If I wanted another AR and an 11.5" fit my need profile I wouldn't think twice about getting it.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I have a couple pistols put together from PSA parts, and they function fine.

PSA builds lots of variants, and I don't have the exact one you picture, but I did purchase one complete similar pistol; a 10.5" that has the fixed front sight, but a flat top and a Shockwave Blade brace.

The one consideration for the one pictured (and mine too, for that matter) is that the rifle sights might make it an SBR under the ATF's new rule, even if you remove the brace, as the only way you can use the rifle sights is to hold it two handed like a rifle in order to get the right eye-relief for the sights..., and the type of sights is a consideration under the new rule.

If the new rule is not a concern for you, then I think that pistol would be just great.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I have owned 2 PSA rifles. Not that specific model. Both ran fine. I think they are a good deal for stashing extra ARs

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I put together a 300 blk out pistol from a PSA stripped lower and 7½" PSA completed upper. Also bought a complete 16" AR in 5.56 from PSA.

Both function just fine.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I put a
    I put together a 300 blk out pistol from a PSA stripped lower and 7½" PSA completed upper. Also bought a complete 16" AR in 5.56 from PSA.

Both function just fine.

Similar for me, except it’s on an Aero Precision lower.

It’s as accurate (very) and reliable (no issues ever) as my Noveske Ghetto Blaster, at about 1/4 the price.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Good to go. Functions well.

I have a similar 10.5 PSA. Ran up to 1k rounds with no hiccups which is my personal passing grade. Its my travel companion for a truck/trunk gun.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    thanks
    PSA gets decent reviews in general.

I don't like the features of that rifle though. Non free floating barrels, fixed front sights, and carry handles (even if removable) are just not popular features these days.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The one consideration for the one pictured (and mine too, for that matter) is that the rifle sights might make it an SBR under the ATF's new rule, even if you remove the brace, as the only way you can use the rifle sights is to hold it two handed like a rifle in order to get the right eye-relief for the sights..., and the type of sights is a consideration under the new rule.

If the new rule is not a concern for you, then I think that pistol would be just great.
    I am not at all sure that this is correct.

If the brace is removed, it will not be covered by the new rules.

Top Bottom