• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GRAYWOLF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    I sent you a PM. If anyone else is waiting to hear back, let me know. The webmaster is forwarding the emails to me and I have responded to all of the ones I have received.

Darryle

Crazy old Coot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    ebeqejev.jpg

na2a5usy.jpg

GRAYWOLF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Just a note as a reminder...Drawing is 2 weeks from today. I can take payments up to that day, but I would not want to rely on USPS getting it to me in the last couple of days.

You can ask some of the guys around here, but I think the turnaround time is about 4-5 USPS business days from the day they drop the check in the mail until they receive the knives & ticket stubs.

Thanks

GRAYWOLF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    There are plenty of tickets, still available.

My daughter, personally, has 20+ and I was told that there are still about 100 that have not been handed out to anyone to sell (I do not know how many unsold tickets are in seller's hands). If all tickets are sold the odds of winning are 1:160. If we end up with 100 unsold tickets the odds improve to 1:140...200 unsold 1:120.

GRAYWOLF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Drawing is one week from tomorrow (seven days of mail service left, including today). If anyone is waiting for the last minute to make a purchase, it is here. Timing for Uncle Sam to deliver checks to me has been taking only 2-3 days, but if it was held up or if I need to contact you for info for any reason, you might miss the deadline of you don't send it today or tomorrow.

Final deadline is money in my hand by 5:30 on 5/15.

Top Bottom