• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wileycoyote

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2017
    Haskell County in West Texas
    from the looks of the front of the cylinder in that original post (you can see this image again below), i suspect the “barrel" is simply a smooth shroud to justify 16” length (thus legally allowing use of a rifle stock) and the only rifling being in the cylinder itself.

and looking at that photo, how else could they have all those different six "multi-calibers" going down a single rifled barrel? its got to have a simple smooth bore of at least 1/2" ID to handle them all.

and of course each of the multi-caliber cylinder's rounds will hit to different point of aim so it really is just spray&pray (ie: the "Survival CB" cylinder with its 22LR followed by a 38 special, .410, 223, 9mm and 45acp). ha, perfect for zombies!!!! its like a bad joke....

a sad excuse for a firearm, if indeed its ever even makes it into production at all. sounds more like a hopeful fund-raiser for the "inventor".

scavenger6-2-jpg.jpg

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    This might change things for me.
    Apparently Phillip Musial thinks this is an awesome gun.
    I know, I know.... you guys are saying, "who the heck is Philip Musial and why should I care what he has to say?"
    Well, That's what I thought too! But after watching the video and seeing that he is also the owner of a Desert Eagle 45, I'm convinced this might be the gun to get.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

wileycoyote

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2017
    Haskell County in West Texas
    wow, thanx Philip Musial, that says it all!

additional thoughts:

to fire six rounds in a row as shown in the vid, it means having six different rounds, one rd each in 22LR, 38sp, .410, 223, 9mm and 45acp

or if you happen to only have a whole box of any one of those calibers, you have yourself an inaccurate single-shot

i also suspect that reloading it probably requires dropping the cylinder out and poking the cases out with a long stick, like i had to do when i owned a $20 RG 22LR revolver back 45 years ago (or like a mini Freedom Arms or North American Arms 22 revolver)...

i believe anyone would even be better served with a well-used Hi-Point 9mm and a box of FMJs for under $150 vs spending $2000 on this marvel (plus ammo)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Both those YT vids leave me speechless...simply because I don't want to go to the bother of listing out all the "This is not a person who knows what they're doing" moments in each.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Those videos are freaking horrible......

Are those real?

Of course they're real. That's how it's going to be dude!!! Jeez, all that Tim is doing is trying to get you ready for SHTF like a pro and you treat him like a used car salesman. :p

Looks like I found a new video that should allay your fears

SPOILER ALERT- This gun IS NOT a sniper rifle:roflfunny:

Top Bottom