• ...and so much more!
  • PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    With all of the dissatisfaction surrounding the current admin. does it seem strange to anyone else, that TMC is airing several movies about Marie Antoinette?? And that there have been several references to mrs obasturds dress at the latest state dinner?
    ARJ Defense ad

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Not really odd to me about the Marie Antoinette movies. TMC hasn't struck me as anything other than apolitical. However, all the dissatisfaction around the current administration, I wouldn't be surprised if other stations might be playing some correlated programming.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and I asked her,

What day is tomorrow?" .

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Presidents' Day!" ...

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Presidents Day mean?" ..

I was waiting for something about Obama, Bush or Clinton, etc.

She replied, "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House and if he sees his shadow, we have 4 more years of Bull Shit."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    You really need to put up a warning on that. I now have soda all over my keyboard and screen.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    DISCLAIMER: The following post has been described as "dangerously funny". Please be cautious of any and all substances which may damage electronics as a result of uncontrollable laughter.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Random thoughts. Why doesn't Congress have the balls to stand up to, and question, the executive order bullshit Obuttfuck is pulling with Obuttfuckcare? Most of what he's done is not within his constitutional power to do so yet there has been very little opposition from Congress. I know the Damnocrat Party has the majority there, including being ruled over by our (Nevada - http://inogolo.com/audio/Nevada_631.mp3) senile, demented, Alzheimer's infected asshole, Harry "Pinkie" Reid, but it seems that the few senators that DO have the balls to say anything are in the minority. Cruz, Paul, Lee and a few others but none of the other Repuglicans have opened their mouths to say anything.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Because with the few exceptions you listed, they are the same party. Just spelled differently. Power and privilege for me , None for you.

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    Random thoughts. Why doesn't Congress have the balls to stand up to, and question, the executive order bullshit Obuttfuck is pulling with Obuttfuckcare? Most of what he's done is not within his constitutional power to do so yet there has been very little opposition from Congress. I know the Damnocrat Party has the majority there, including being ruled over by our (Nevada - http://inogolo.com/audio/Nevada_631.mp3) senile, demented, Alzheimer's infected asshole, Harry "Pinkie" Reid, but it seems that the few senators that DO have the balls to say anything are in the minority. Cruz, Paul, Lee and a few others but none of the other Repuglicans have opened their mouths to say anything.

c'mon, do you really think anybody is going to do anything to the first black president??? The correct reaction to several things he has done is impeachment, but the cost of that is many/most American citys vaporizing from riots that would make the 60's riots look like a church picnic.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Because with the few exceptions you listed, they are the same party. Just spelled differently. Power and privilege for me , None for you.

I disagree that they are "the same party". Even if the GOP doesn't always push things as far right as you or I might like, at the end of the day a GOP run government is far better than a Democrat run one, in virtually every conceivable way. Look at Texas vs. California/New York and tell me I'm wrong.

Still, even granting your premise that they are "the same party", what I'm not getting about the GOP leadership lately is why they are almost intentionally squandering a once a generation opportunity to crush the Democrats for years if not decades to come. Even if your policy goals, whatever that may be, are the same, the one thing that will always trump advancing those goals is gaining power. The GOP has a real chance here of gaining a stranglehold on power, and they don't even seem willing to take it.

For example, if they forced Obama to actually implement Obamacare, the people would be rising in the streets right now demanding it be repealed. The Dem's who voted for it - which is most of them - would be panicking and would be willing to give the GOP veto-proof majorities and anything else the GOP wanted in exchange for repealing it. But the GOP is barely even making a fuss about the executive orders. I don't get it. They need to be screaming from the mountain top and filing a daily lawsuit, like the left does when they don't get their way. It's a winning issue - people understand presidential overreach and the dangers of it, if you frame the issue properly. This is bill Obama wanted, he got it, and now he won't even implement it. The Constitution can't function this way. And Obamacare is just the tip of that iceberg.

The debt ceiling - why give up and fight for nothing? The country, and especially the GOP base, is very concerned with spending. OK, so you think you have to pass the debt ceiling limit to keep things from collapsing, but why not demand in return, say, a minimal 1% across the board cut in every federal program? 1%! Make the Dem's defend 1%! Hell, just demand that nothing INCREASES for the next year and make them defend THAT. They won't do it. If Harry Reid stalls it in the Senate, then you go on TV every single night and point the finger RIGHT AT HIM. Make it clear that the Republicans are not the ones holding this up, they aren't even really demanding any significant cuts, they are only trying to get this beast under control. And if the Dem's still don't move, then THAT'S your campaign issue going into 2014 and 2016.

It would work. We have a dangerously high number of takers but we also have a growing number of givers that are starting to understand how serious this is. If the GOP wants power, this is the way to get it. I don't understand why they keep capitulating on everything - they will only guarantee their own demise. It makes no sense.

Last edited:

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Yep, it could be better. But it seems that the gop taking the high road, ends up being stuck in the parking lot. democrats lies, thefts, extortion, and general lawlessness NEVER gets called out. The ones who are found guilty are so far down the food chain, that there's no impact at the national level.

Pawpaw40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    East Texas
    So long as almost (47%) half the US population pays no income tax, there is no incentive to get the federal budget under control. This over-represented, underperforming, portion of populace is the real Zombie Apocalypse. Zombies were created and incentivised by mad social scientists.They replicate, they do not produce anything, they survive by taking the livelihood of productive people. They wander about brainless, without thinking. The ratio of Zombies to bona fide people is getting worse all the time. Obama and his followers seek nothing but the end of Western democracy and the American way of life. They won't settle until our economy is in shreds, and our people are steeped in a culture of laziness, nonproductivity, and ambivalence.

bigdave0908

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Indeed. The government that robs Peter to pay Paul will always have the support of Paul.

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    How to educate a Anti - gun liberal. 1. strap to chair. 2. hold wood ruler in strong hand and foam rubber in other. have assistant read crime report. for every time criminal shoots a victim, whack lib with wooden ruler . law abiding citizen defend themselves, whack with foam rubber. I think it shouldn't take more than 2hrs. even for the hard core.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How to educate a Anti - gun liberal. 1. strap to chair. 2. hold wood ruler in strong hand and foam rubber in other. have assistant read crime report. for every time criminal shoots a victim, whack lib with wooden ruler . law abiding citizen defend themselves, whack with foam rubber. I think it shouldn't take more than 2hrs. even for the hard core.

You're assuming that anti-gun libiturds have the mental capability to discern fantasy from reality. You'd have better luck with Pavlov's dogs because dogs have the intelligence to be trained.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Have seen a couple adds on tv for a new show. it "appears" to be about Wrongly convicted people. They pose the questions, what if you can't tell fact from fiction or the lies from the truth?? Then you find out it's a CNN "investigation". What the hell do they know about telling the truth??

Top Bottom