Lynx Defense

Range Day Sunday August 6TH! Come on out!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Hello! PLEASE, come out and join myself, Josh, Orson, and hopefully Oz on another range day in the next 2 weeks.

It will be in the evening, meeting from 5 to 6PM, and staying as long as you'd like. I myself will be out there until the last man leaves.

Please post in this thread, or text me at 915 790 6771, to assure that you will be there. There will be further planning, the more people who plan to come out.

Location is flexible. We can do the usual spot in the Anthony gap, or possible out by red sands. We can play that by ear.

Really hoping to get you all together and continue to grow this group and consistently train, or just casually shoot and enjoy our second amendment together.

Looking forward to hearing from yall. God bless!

-Jon

Confirmed Attendees so far: Me, Josh, Oz, Victor
    Guns International

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    LAST CALL ON SUNDAY SHOOT!

I find it hard to believe that El Paso is THIS dead man. Seems like everyone wanted to post a bunch to complain about the lack of community in El Paso, but it's crickets now that that is no longer the case. Cmon guys, the left is kicking our asses when it comes to getting together and exercising their "rights". Those crazy assholes are a severe minority but they seem like such a massive group because us conservatives, constitutionalists, all of the above... well we just talk and talk but when it's time to put up, we shut up.

To those of you who have genuine reason, like being unrealistically too far, this is not aimed at you. Those of you who get offended by this, that's because this is YOU. Otherwise, please disregard.

This will probably be the last time I post this monthly shoot on here, but there WILL continue to be monthly shoots. If any of you want to come out, just get ahold of me and I'll give you all pertinent info. Going forward, going to spend my free time making a facebook group for El Paso folks and I will be going to ranges to meet new people, face to face, and invite them there.

Yall have a GRRREAT weekend. God bless you and yours.

Top Bottom