Guns International

Range day this Sunday 9/25 at the Bullethole :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Hola folks, if you shot with us before you know tha drill. Sunday, meet up at Tink a Taco on Portranco and 1604 around 8:30 ish and head to the range by 9 - 930. Range opens at 10 and we get a private bay, preferrably one of the outer ones (7 or 8) and we shoot from 10 - noon :)

Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact me at 210-269-0568

Hope to see yall there :)

- John
    Gun Zone Deals

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Depending on whether or not youre a member there, it's $15 for the Private bay and I think it's $5 for your membership fee (one time fee). If you don't have any guns to shoot, we have our AK's there and I know a few of us just loaded up on ammo so I know I don't mind if someone wants to shoot one of my AK's.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Anybody have an SR9 or SR40? Im thinking of buying one and I'd like to shoot before I buy. Ive got an MP45 if anybody wants to shoot that.

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Anybody have an SR9 or SR40? Im thinking of buying one and I'd like to shoot before I buy. Ive got an MP45 if anybody wants to shoot that.

Funny you should mention that, I think Randy just bought an SR9 off one of the regulars that shoot with us, he should have it there tomorrow.

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    Would love to come but I'm just getting off of nights this morning and wouldn't think it wise to.be handling firearms nearing the 24 hrs awake time frame... Maybe next time...

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Missed it... I was out there in the afternoon with my wife and another couple... We will never make a Sunday morning shoot as I would far prefer to worship but afternoons are OK. We shot in one of the public bays and it was about $10 plus the $5 for a "membership" which gets you a tag with your picture. You need this tag because if you borrow any their stuff (ear/eye protection), they keep the tag on the wall and can track you down. I honestly like shooting out at Bandera Gun Club a lot more. Not so regimented and you can sit down and shoot the bull and don't have to stand at the line an fire away till your arms drop off. Will try and catch the next one but Saturdays are busy for me and Sunday afternoons are almost always free. BTW: They only have two shooting distances and you can't practice shooting from your knee; kind of restrictive. They do sell most caliber ammo and prices were not all that bad. You can stop at the Walmart on 1604/Potranco and pick up ammo easily as well. Take your own water to this place.

Top Bottom