Guns International

Rant Thread: Small Issues that Piss You Off!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    internet tough guys that talk big shit.......knowing damn well that if face to face with em, they wouldn't say shit......even if they had a mouth full of it.......doesn't really piss me off, just makes me laugh
    Guns International

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    One thing that -really- pisses me off: Going to a gun show without a decent amount of available funds. Went to the Fort Worth show today, all dad and I bought were a ten-pack of strippers for his SKS, two 9mm snap caps, an SKS disassembly guide and a USMC M16 technical manual. Grand total, $50.

Granted, we needed everything we bought, but I'm still pissed about having to pass on a $350 Ruger Single-Six convertible that was brand-fucking-new.

ETA: May not be a small issue, just had to vent.

Legit small issue: Ammo vendors with a sign saying "cheapest ammo around", when the guy right across from them is selling the exact same ammo for 10-20% less.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The thing that really pisses me off is not being able to think of anything that pisses me off!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I enjoy calling the ammo vendors out on their bullshit. My favorite way is to strike up a conversation with a random guy next to me while a clerk stands right in front of us. Then I'll start talking about how I saw that same $30 pack of xm 193 for $9 at academy the day before. Then the stranger usually catches on and instantly chimes in on the prices they've been seeing too.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I don't NEED anything! I've been blessed with everything that I need or want and I'm virtually impossible to buy gifts for (not that anyone wants to...snicker.

I guess that I'm getting sick of the word "Horrific". Folks are running it into the ground. That's what our media does, though. Remember when the words "penis" and "Breasts" first hit the airwaves? I believe the Bobbett situation wormed (pun) "penis" into our media. I'm sure cancer had a role in squeezing (pun) "breasts" into the media. After that, it was all down hill.

How did "horrific" get started?

Flash

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lit·er·al·ly
    ˈlitərəlēˈlitrə-
    adverb
    adverb: literally

in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
      "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle
      • informal
        used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
        "I have received literally thousands of letters"

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I hate fucking cowards. I'm in line at the gas station and this scrawny dumbass just walks right in front of me in line. Coward wouldn't even look at me when I started saying shit to him "guess there's No fucking lines anymore huh go right ahead you cock sucker just get right infrint if me
    And don't say anything" went on from there I was so pissed I was shaking. Cashier got a kick out of it. Asshole wouldn't even look at me walking by and he had buddies with him too....pussy.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I hate fucking cowards. I'm in line at the gas station and this scrawny dumbass just walks right in front of me in line. Coward wouldn't even look at me when I started saying shit to him "guess there's No fucking lines anymore huh go right ahead you cock sucker just get right infrint if me
    And don't say anything" went on from there I was so pissed I was shaking. Cashier got a kick out of it. Asshole wouldn't even look at me walking by and he had buddies with him too....pussy.

Had something similar happen like that at the pump in our humvee and lmtv. Wed been waiting to fill up and were finally able to get to an open pump when a two cars zoomed right in front to the pumps while lookin at us and laughing. Pissed us off so bad we wanted to desk pop. Now we dismount and block the pump to "ground guide"

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Wooden matches! There are two types to buy. Those that "Strike on Box" and those that "Strike Anywhere". There is a third category that they forgot to mention, those that "Don't strike any PhoKing anywhere!" Damnit!:mad:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The fact he worked for 5 days and only rested for two... If you did it in three we would have been happier!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    And reality TV, What the frack am I discovering with Amish Mafia? It's what's wrong with 'merica.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    When someone who obviously has a good business going and enough capital or money coming in they can afford to throw a bone to a smaller business yet choose to try and cut them anyways even if it means taking a loss for their company. When the smaller business could easily benefit from it instead and mostly operates at that price point.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    My dishwasher just spewed under the sink. Hose disconnected. Big mess. Got most of it cleaned up. Fan blowing in cabinet to dry things out.
    Crappy plumbing fittings and particle board don't go well together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom