• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomharkness

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Still more frightening are those that show up for the Concealed Carry Class and load their ammunition in the magazine backwards. That is why I offer a reduced price for my CHL class to those that have completed my Basic NRA Pistol class.
    Hurley's Gold

BigHawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    leander
    where is your class how much and how can i register? id prefer to take it from a retired vet than some security company. i was in the army as well.

tomharkness

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    where is your class how much and how can i register? id prefer to take it from a retired vet than some security company. i was in the army as well.

I can travel just about anywhere. I have a platefull for the next few weeks, but can bring the class(es) to you if need be. Where are you located?

The NRA Class is $85 and the CHL is $125. If you take the NRA Class first, then I only charge $65 for the CHL.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    My favorite was the guy who was pointing his brand new Kahr PM9 at me in the next lane as he is looking for the safety. . . . that gun has no safety. He even asked me if I worked there and could tell him where it was.

Top Bottom