Raw deal? Woman charged over steak attack

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by TxEMTP69, Dec 11, 2009.

1. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34358268/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

DUNNELLON, Fla. - A Florida woman has been arrested after allegedly hitting her boyfriend in the head with a raw steak.
    According to a Marion County Sheriff's Office report, the man told deputies Elsie Egan repeatedly hit him with the uncooked meat and slapped his face after he refused a piece of sliced bread. The man said he wanted a bread roll.
    Egan, 53, denied hitting the man with the steak but did admit to slapping him, saying she did it "so that he could learn."
    The man told deputies that Egan was his live-in girlfriend. He declined medical assistance.

Egan was charged with abuse of a disabled adult.
    According to online records, she has been released on $2,500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court in January. It's unclear if she has an attorney.

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Steak Abuse!

I'll be damned if I'd take crap from a live-in girlfriend.

3. TxEMTP69

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I guess she's not the greatest thing since sliced bread. Doesn't say what his disabilities are and not that I condone any sort of violence other than for self defense but good grief over bread?

4. TxEMTP69

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I tried to do it but I couldn't....

At least she beat his meat one last time before she was taken away.

5. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Having a woman slap you around with a steak. Sound like something that would happen while wearing a leather gimp mask with a red rubber ball in your mouth. Now that you mention it, there was this one time in Thailand........................................

6. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    It has been discovered that an irate woman, be she wife, lover, live in or whatever can be brought back to some form of sanity by slapping the hell out of her palm with a checkbook, a fist full of $twenties, credit cards and the keys to the auto and a cooling off period at the mall.....

7. Wraith

Wraith Active Member

Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    Sorry but his man card needs revoked.

8. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    +1

9. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I don't know, if she was cooking his meal, he'll eat what she fixed and he'll like it :tongueout:

10. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I think you got that backwards...he was beat by her meat....:happy0001:

+1 Big time! She should just finish the job she started and go Lorena Bobbit on him.