• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gemeinschaft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I was at Tactical Firearms tonight taking video. Here is a link to the raw video that I took of his interview.

I hope that redcoat goes back to England.

Capitol Armory ad

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wait, what. He said he would disappear you?

Yeah, said something along the lines of he would "take care of" me himself, and that his "MOS is making people disappear like farts in the wind." He was so tacticool that he signed off with "have to get some rack time because I have a mission in the morning." According to his personal page (someone has since clued him in to Facebook's privacy settings), he was going to be doing a "perimeter security mission".

Erm... OK.

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    Yeah, said something along the lines of he would "take care of" me himself, and that his "MOS is making people disappear like farts in the wind." He was so tacticool that he signed off with "have to get some rack time because I have a mission in the morning." According to his personal page (someone has since clued him in to Facebook's privacy settings), he was going to be doing a "perimeter security mission".

Erm... OK.
    thats too much military lingo for me. I have tried very hard to delete that crap from my brain so i dont sound like a tool.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thats too much military lingo for me. I have tried very hard to delete that crap from my brain so i dont sound like a tool.
    LOL, you and every ex-grunt I know. But wannabes speak it all day and night.

[video]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9439/pjawcznkgxlozdbycncsof.mp4[/video]

Every job I've had since getting out of the Army was with some government contractor. Yes, try to do away with the "lingo" but it was there all the time. :p

Gemeinschaft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Here is my tribute to Piers Morgan - Hypocrite - Starring Piers Morgan - YouTube

Yes, the blowhard security guys were way over the top. They even had a sniper posted in the corner of the parking lot inside a jeep. One of the security guys approached me warned me not to take any photos of them in the parking lot and was a real jerk about it. I educated him on the fact that my camera had it's lens cap on and was not some super secret squirrel x-ray vision camera like they have, I just have the cheap stuff.

I used to be a contractor myself and I have worked with some of the best; I wouldn't take these guys to an Easter Egg Hunt.

Top Bottom