• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    The January 2013 catalog has M&P9 shield on the cover, and tonight i received an email from them advertising a RIA 1911 Tactical in 10mm.

however when you click on the link or visit the site, it says in big red letters "CheaperThanDirt.com does not sell firearms." WTF!? why even advertise then?
    DK Firearms

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Yeah I got my mag the other day and the first thing that went through my mind was "I can't wait to tell them to stop sending me their crap." I thought about it, though, and it is nice to get a physical catalog to look at things (much easier than browsing a website), and then when I see something I like, I'll just go somewhere else. Let them waste their money printing them and sending them to me. I'm cool with that.

As for the firearm thing: They claim they send their catalog's to the printing company 5 weeks in advance, so it's possible that thing was already printing before Sandy Hook occurred, thus before their reputation went from a dog turd to pigeon crap, and stopped selling firearms.

Screw em.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I just opened their site. A lot of stuff is labeled "Out of Stock", but they're selling firearms. What URL did you go to that had the notice of not selling on it?

Rottweiler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Hill Country
    I got their catalog in the mail too. It works great for lighting the fireplace on cold evenings. I'm not about to tell them to stop sending it. The more they spend on sending them out to people who will no longer buy from them, the sooner they'll go broke

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    A month and a half ago I saw a Bushmaster Patrolman model for $1200. The Friday after Christmas, it was $2500. I couldn't believe it.

Top Bottom