• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Thanks again, guys! I didn't even think to check in on this topic after so long. Gotta get used to Texans and how they're this "friendly" thing I've heard of. :p

Welcome. Where do you like to go shoot at????? I live in Helotes, just right outside S.A. on the N.W. side.

I've only shot once since I got here; haven't had the time, and I've been recovering financially from the move. My friend and I went and put some holes in paper at Cedar Ridge over by Bulverde (I think that's where it is) but otherwise, that's it.

And now I own two guns I haven't shot yet! I need to get some trigger time on the S&W 32-1 I just brought home today... Suggestions are more than welcome.

Welcome and sit a spell and tell us all those nasty tales of CA.
    Oh, I could tell you tales of nasty CA all day until my blood pressure got too high and my head exploded. Can't transfer guns (that aren't rifles or shotguns over 50 years old) without going through a dealer... Ten day waiting period, even on private transfers. One handgun a month (unless you have an FFL03 or the handguns are bought from private parties). "Safe" handgun roster you have to abide by for importation... sort of. ;) Etc. etc. etc., I really could go on.

I could also tell quite a few good stories. Like how the "assault weapon" ban is full of holes, and there are good people in CA working their asses off and risking a lot to fight the stupidity of the government there. And how you can find any kind of food you want, and authentic, too. I need to find a good Indian place in SA...
    Military Camp

Top Bottom