• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Can Someone Recommend a Mechanic in San Antonio to change the struts and strut mounts on a 2007 Nissan Sentra. Thanks.

How about a mechanic who knows his ways around a Ford Ranger's electrical system?

You guys are going to have to get better at searching before posting. All I did was type "mechanic san antonio" into the search bar on the TGT home page.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/san-antonio/55067-certified-mechanic-reccomendations.html

I'll post here what I said there: Call Bruce at Jackie's Auto Clinic. He's the owner. I've used him and referred people his way for over a decade. Honest, reliable, and $85 per labor hour, if I remember right. The dealer wanted almost $120 per. 210-737-1277.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    What part of San Antonio? It's a large city, and you don't need to drive across it to find a decent mechanic but there are a lot of less-than-decent ones out there as well!

Up on the NW side of town we use MD Auto on 1560 just off Culebra outside of 1604. They've taken great care of several of our vehicles over the years...

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    What part of San Antonio? It's a large city, and you don't need to drive across it to find a decent mechanic but there are a lot of less-than-decent ones out there as well!

Up on the NW side of town we use MD Auto on 1560 just off Culebra outside of 1604. They've taken great care of several of our vehicles over the years...

We've used MD automotive for several years. There was one time that we were having issue's with our old minivan, and we left it with
    them. They could have made a couple hundred bucks off of us and we wouldn't have known better.
    Chris called us a few hours later and said it was just something clogged, and it was ready to be picked up. They didn't even charge a dime.
    They sure gained my respect right there....

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom