• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2015
    Spring, TX
    I think i've finally finished spending money for all the mandatory stuff for my first handgun (CHL, holster, belt, car safe, extra magazine) and while i'm sure more stuff will pop up for now i'll be concentrating my "fun/personal" money on range time and classes. That being said anyone care to recommend any classes or any experiences w/ instructors and classes in and around the Houston area for anything beyond beginners handguns? I'm not interested in becoming billy bad @ss but i would like to learn the thought process and fundamentals of a class like defensive handgun. Everyone likes to think that they'd be able to wing it and handle a dire situation, personally though i like to see all the angles and options so training and info are going to be my route. Sadly i horribly underestimated how much i'd be spending when i bought my gun so i likely won't have more fun/personal money till April or so if you're recommending a class soon i won't be able to attend.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Well, it's not hands on training, but check out Personal Defense Network. Lots of good info and videos on all aspects of handgun self defense/home defense. Not a replacement for, but a good supplement to, taking hands on classes.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom