• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Will these "laws" also severely punish the Teacher, Cop, bureaucrat, Politician, and neighbor/neighborhood, that bears false witness and causes the Constitutional rights of another to be removed? If there is not swift and harsh retribution to these actors then eff you get off my lawn!

Don't forget crazy ex girlfriend. #redflag
    Gun Zone Deals

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    How many people remember George Orwell and Nineteen Eighty-Four?

Ever heard of thoughtcrimes? Thought Police?

Which side decides which thought is a crime?

Who has ever thought, "Damn that Chick is hot"?

How about the protestors outside of Mitch McConnell's house?

Or Joaquin Castro posting the location of Trump Supporters in the San Antonio area?

The whole thing is very one-sided.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Its all ready against the law to kill people, how many more laws do we need?

Criminals are criminals because they break laws !!!!!!
    This.
    This is a major part of the problem, I believe. We need for ENFORCEMENT to happen. You see stories almost every day of a murderer or rapist getting off with a slap on the wrist. If there are no "teeth" in our laws, we may as well not have them. Take Chicago (please). We hear all the time of all the shootings. How about the arrests? Convictions? Sentencing? Surely someone is going to jail once in a while.

And this is happening at all levels now, too. Look at how many pols have done obvious shady things and face NO jail time.

If LE would step up and start doing their job, it might fix a lot.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    "And this is happening at all levels now, too. Look at how many pols have done obvious shady things and face NO jail time. "

If LE would step up and start doing their job, it might fix a lot.[/QUOTE]

Look at Epstein and Clintons.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    So you understand. Perhaps upon reflection you will reconsider your "waiting period" view.
    I don't necessarily have a "waiting period view". I was participating in a thought process where different ideas were being thrown out there. That's what discussion forums are all about. My point was about instant gratification.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Will these "laws" also severely punish the Teacher, Cop, bureaucrat, Politician, and neighbor/neighborhood, that bears false witness and causes the Constitutional rights of another to be removed? If there is not swift and harsh retribution to these actors then eff you get off my lawn!
    Sent to Crenshaw, I live in his district. Also mentioned how quick his support might turn into contempt. He just barely won here.
    Did you get back a canned response? Whenever I write to Senators and Representatives they sent me that canned letter about how they are.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    "And this is happening at all levels now, too. Look at how many pols have done obvious shady things and face NO jail time. "

Look at Epstein and Clintons.[/QUOTE]
    You heard about Epstein? Another suicide related to the Clintons.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Ah, gonna try to beat the Dems at their own game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The dems always WIN. Always. Just today, Jeffrey Epstein 'hung himself in his cell'. insuring that Bill Clinton doesn't have to go to prison. He was supposedly on suicide watch- in his case, that meant that someone was watching to MAKE SURE that he committed ARKANCIDE. Another big win for the democrats !

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Look at Epstein and Clintons.[/QUOTE]

Well, the Epstein Clinton thing is moot. He just "killed" himself this am. Dont phuck with the Clinton's. They will bring down whole USAF transport planes to get you. Lol. Well allegedly.

ETA I guess the whole world knew about Epsteins clintoncide and beat me to it.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Yes. And the memes are all done now, too.
    Epstein.jpg

Attachments

• Epstein.jpg
      Epstein.jpg
      47.2 KB · Views: 251

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    We can have no "Red Flag" laws without absolute guaranty of unbiased due process and a clear set of protections against unreasonable seizure. The owner of the weapons can not lose ownership, the confiscated guns have to be held in secure conditions until at some time there must be a process for retrieving or selling at retail, any and all weapons being held. Can you imagine losing your WWII Thompson sub machine gun that you've owned for 60 years simply because you can no longer balance your checkbook?

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    We all knew it was coming, just not sure when.
    Of course the FBI is now launching another phony investigation to pretend it was really a suicide.
    Oh, the FBI, the most corrupt police force in the whole world, with the possible exception of Putin's. Sure, THEY will conduct a real investigation. (Just like OJ looking for the real killers.) And before the investigation, they will exonerate the Clintons, because well, that's their job.

Top Bottom