• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    In an effort to get more of the community involved I'd like to get some people that would like to organize meets for their area.

I need someone for the following regions:

Austin
    Houston
    Dallas / Ft. Worth
    San Antonio
    El Paso
    Golden Triangle

Post here if you'd like to be involved.
    Lynx Defense

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I think DCav has San Antonio covered pretty well, but I would be happy to help.
    I can always use a hand bud. I would be happy to help, I see no reason why texas gun owner and texas gun talk cannot mesh the meet together. I hit 95% of the Austin, Hill Country and San Antonio sponsored meets. And since moving here have taken over organizing the SA area meets for Texas gun owner. Happy to help out as needed.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I can always use a hand bud. I would be happy to help, I see no reason why texas gun owner and texas gun talk cannot mesh the meet together. I hit 95% of the Austin, Hill Country and San Antonio sponsored meets. And since moving here have taken over organizing the SA area meets for Texas gun owner. Happy to help out as needed.

I could probably dig up some spare time somewhere to help you out. Just tell me what needs doing.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    OK.

Dan, Steve, Mike, and Jon ... all of you have been promoted to a new usergroup for Event Coordinators. You should be able to see a forum titled "Events" at the top of the forum list. This is for planning events, or if you need anything from me, or need help, etc. Think of it as a staging area, or a place to think up some ideas. The regular forum populous cannot see it, this is simply so that you can prep threads before posting them in the general area.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I'd sure be willing to asisst in DFW, but I'm not about to be the sole event coordinator for the metroplex. Surely someone with more free time on their hands can step up? I'd like to see more DFW events.

That title sounds like some fru-fru wedding planner anyway...

Top Bottom