• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “The bill I advance tonight will serve as the basis for opening debate. Once debate begins, I will ensure that a ban on assault weapons, limits to high-capacity magazines and mental-health provisions receive votes, along with other amendments,” Reid said.

I've written Reid several times addressing the issues of gun bans, magazine bans and this stupidity of background checks. All I get back are the same form letter, the same letter for everything I've written to him about, as to how he's looking out for gun owners (his form letter makes sure to state that he's a gun owner) and that these proposals are necessary for the "Safety of our citizens." I'm embarrassed that this senile, demented, Alzheimer's infected piece of shit is from my current state. He keeps getting reelected thanks to 2 things. 1) Welfare couch monkeys being driven to the polls by the unions. 2) Conservative voters NOT getting off their asses to vote using the "My vote won't make a difference" excuse.

This is the same slime ball that, after having made the comment that "No Republican bill sponsored in the House will EVER reach the Senate floor" comes up with talking about both parties working together and spewing the "bipartisanship" bullshit. As I said. Senile. Demented. Alzheimer's infected.

Also the same POS that commented that the visitors in the Gallery smelled....a.k.a. the unwashed, dirty masses.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    FYI the bill was a proposal made by the group HERE. Here's some reading, including Mayors, members of that group. Take note of the Texas Mayors pushing this along. Looks like they need to hear from us.

TEXAS
    Mayor Annise Parker of Houston, Texas
    “Respect for the Second Amendment goes hand-in-hand with common-sense laws to keep weapons away from dangerous people. Senate Bill 374 is a proposal that addresses our gun violence problem while also protecting our constitutional rights. The bill closes the private sale loophole in the simplest fashion – enforcing existing prohibitions on gun ownership while putting minimal strain on the public. It is truly great news that the bill has been approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee. Please help to make the passage of this bill a bipartisan achievement.”

Well anything Annise Porker supports sounds reasonable to me....

Top Bottom