• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I was at the local China Mart here in Miles City Montana, and they had reloading stuff: dies, shell holders,etc; also bullets brass and powder. Before I leave I am going back and get some stuff they have no sales tax here.
    DK Firearms

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    Yep, that was the best part about living in Montana. That and Bob Wards Sporting Goods. They always had their powder on sale and good prices on primers. We were in Stevensville, near Missoula so we had two Bob Wards stores and the Axmen to shop at.
    Our WalMart here in Graham carries powder, bullets, etc. They had some 3031, 4064 and RL 22 on the shelf this morning and a lot more ammo than I've seen lately.
    Of course, don't get me started about the Montana State Income Tax; one of the highest in the country.

FM-793

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    SW Houston - Westbury
    I saw the same thing in either Dubois or St. Mary's, Pennsylvania - don't remember which. I thought it was cool as hell - the prices were excellent, just didn't think that packing components in my luggage on the flight back to Houston was a great idea. Did pick up a Nosler manual on the cheap, though.

Top Bottom