• ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    LOL @ "heathen shoot"

1) Can't you go to church later in the day?
    2) Isn't there a Saturday Night mass?
    3) Its only 1 day a month, skip it and repent?
    4) WWJD?

gunschurch.jpg

jesus_with_rifle.jpg

(The above was done purely in fun, if anyone is offended, PM me and I'll remove the images)

IF you'd come on a regular basis and the ONLY thing is the Sunday issue, let me know. Maybe we could get enough interest to change it or add a 2nd one on like the 2nd Saturday of each month...

heathens...lol

He's not wearing propper eye and ear pro! And shooting a Deagle one handed with that toddler is just asking for trouble. She will not only be deaf forever, but she will be scared of guns from then on!

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    am i the only one that clings to guns Monday thru Saturday and to my religion on Sunday?

+1 JK, I too would love to attend, but Sundays are reserved. If you guys ever decide a Saturday or even a weekday (yeah screw work) I'd do what I could to attend and start meeting some of you internet ninjas.

I'm still trying to build face with Rum Runner since the last time I had to back out of our play date (oops, I mean shoot out).

glock1733

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Frisco
    Sunday is usually church day for me and family. I'll see if I can come. Nice to see a familiar face Rum! I saw DCav here too, are TGT and TGO sister sites?

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Is this every month?

Indeed. Once it got pushed a week due to weather, and the Nov and Dec got combined into 1 due to the holidays. Other than that...its like clockwork. Last sunday of the month, around 9Am, Elm Fork, Handgun bays to the left of the old west looking steel plate section.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    +1 JK, I too would love to attend, but Sundays are reserved. If you guys ever decide a Saturday or even a weekday (yeah screw work) I'd do what I could to attend and start meeting some of you internet ninjas.

I'm still trying to build face with Rum Runner since the last time I had to back out of our play date (oops, I mean shoot out).

LOL...Shit happens...more frequently when you have a family. No harm, no foul. Let me know when.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I would be interested in a non-Sunday shoot too. Or even a Sunday afternoon shoot.

Top Bottom