Remissness Revisited.

SiNNiK

Mar 26, 2008
Austin, Tx.
Was reading Joat's thread and realized I've been taking advantage of y'all's generosity and haven't yet introduced myself either.

Name's Bob. NW Austin area. I'm just getting into guns again after having managed to sell the ones I had years ago. So far I only have the Benelli SNT pump, but plan on adding to the collection soon. She's interested in something in a .22 pistol, and I think I may want a GP100 next.

Sure would be alot easier to tell what I wanted if I could shoot a few calibers and see what I shoot best with. Heck, I'd even drive down to Red's at the Y in Oakhill if I had to, Texas1911 ;) :D

Thanks for the forum.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Sure would be alot easier to tell what I wanted if I could shoot a few calibers and see what I shoot best with. Heck, I'd even drive down to Red's at the Y in Oakhill if I had to, Texas1911 ;) :D
Saturday we have something planned. Give HK_Fiend a PM with your phone number and have him call you prior to the gathering.

SiNNiK

Mar 26, 2008
Austin, Tx.
Saturday we have something planned. Give HK_Fiend a PM with your phone number and have him call you prior to the gathering.
Cool! PM sent. Out this weekend though, we'll be in Bastrop State Park with the kiddos. Keep me in mind for a future shoot, and I'll bring money to buy some ammo.

TexasGuns

May 28, 2008
La Porte,Texas USA
Welcome to Texas Gun Talk.

Top Bottom