• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Did not censor Ilhan Omar by name. She has a track record of doing this since 2012 as a state elected official. Yet the Dems decided to bury her so far down in the thing with no name and the GOP members fell right in line with Nancy Pelosi. the Vote was 407 to 23.

23 Representatives who voted against who had a pair.

I did not see my representative's name on this list. Wrote him to check and see if he lost his pair.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ns-who-voted-against-the-anti-hate-resolution
    Guns International

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I don’t want her crazy , Israel/Jew hating ass censured at all. I want a microphone in front of this twit every time she opens her mouth.

Everyone needs to see these cocksuckers for what they are.
    And then I want someone to interview the idiots that voted for her, and ask them why?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And then I want someone to interview the idiots that voted for her, and ask them why?

Only about 15,000 people out of her district voted for her. She won the primary in a district that would only vote Dem by default in the general election.

If you interview those who voted for her you will probably hear the same stupid crap she spews herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    These resolutions are a meaningless waste of time. The votes for an against a meaningless resolution are just as meaningless. Nothing but virtue signaling from all sides.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It was later revised to also condemn discrimination against “Latinos, Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders, and the LGBT” as well as "African-Americans, Native Americans, and other people of color, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, immigrants, and others."

So everyone besides white people

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don’t want her crazy , Israel/Jew hating ass censured at all. I want a microphone in front of this twit every time she opens her mouth.

Everyone needs to see these cocksuckers for what they are.

I would have used different language, but certainly agree with the thought. Let her, AOC and the others keep running their mouths. Might wake up the independents to vote Republican.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The hits from our Congressional Jihadi keep on coming. After Nancy helped her out.... "Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion." lol The Dems are truly idiots.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The hits from our Congressional Jihadi keep on coming. After Nancy helped her out.... "Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion." lol The Dems are truly idiots.

Man, this lady is the gift that keeps on giving

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Only about 15,000 people out of her district voted for her. She won the primary in a district that would only vote Dem by default in the general election.

If you interview those who voted for her you will probably hear the same stupid crap she spews herself.

Exactly this....and the good thing for conservatives is that she, like Cortez and others who have been elected by a small amount of voters in ultra radical districts, have now become the face and voice of the democrats nationally thanks to the media and the fact that mainstream/moderate dems are scared to death of them.

I was thinking the other day that Trump....and really the GOP in general....couldn't have asked for much better if he scripted it himself.

Top Bottom