• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but it also depends on "who and what" someone saw leading up to the election. If someone watched CNN, Dems were gonna' win, if someone watched FOX, Republicans were gonna' win. I have a hard time believing the accuracy of anything I see or hear on any news channel these days!

I don't have cable. Most of my political watching comes around on Sunday morning with Face the Nation, Meet the Press, and another who's name I can't recall.

Also watch the McLaghling(sp) group of PBS.

Catch others as I see them, but those are the main ones I'm able to watch.
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, I can kinda guess at what they are hoping for.

My bet, they will try to play a middle line, show that is was the dems who caused all the problems, hopefully draw in some of the "undecided" voters in '16, and not piss the base off too much so they will still vote.

If what I suspect to be their plan actually works, it would put a repub in the WH and give a congressional super majority(maybe) in '16.

There's a lot of frustration to be pinned, and whoever is holding the bag in 2 years will take a big hit.

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    With the Republican wins, I see a much less chance of Congress passing any kind of "assault weapon" ban or federal gun control legislation. And knowing that, I'm hoping that, at least for the next two years, ammo supplies will continue to increase and prices will get back to normal, or at least close to where they were before last year's ammo shortage.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I thought about that, but figured it will be countered by those who are preparing for the next big scare (Hillary).

Most ammo seems to be pretty well stocked these days with .22 LR being the holdout.

Top Bottom