Lame.
    Gun Zone Deals

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I really get annoyed at these Latino/Hispanic and/or Mexican American libtards who so blindly support the Democratic party in anything they pursue. Hispanics are naturally some of the most socially conservative people around, yet they're willing to blindly follow anything the democratic party promotes. Same with alot of black folks I know. It's almost like the Obama administration did such a good job at playing into the emotions of minority voters, and demonizing the rest of us, they've got these people convinced that anything that goes against the current administration's objectives is "racist".

Cause believe me, the law abiding blacks and hispanics I know may THINK they want gun control and/or gun bans, but when they realized in a few years that they sacrificed their fundamental rights just to spite the rest of us, they'll regret it. Like this one guy in Laredo who said, he wants to "draw a blank" on the 2nd Amendment. Umm till you can draw a new US/Mexican border, the 2nd Amendment stands in Laredo. Why would someone want to renounce that right anyway? I mean damn, what do they suggest we do to defend ourselves? Are they gonna put a cop outside every house as a "bodyguard" just so they can do away with the 2nd Amendment. I'm pretty much certain that a good portion of the people who claim to support a gun ban or "repealing" of the 2nd Amendment, don't really have a clue what they are supporting, not the true depth of it anyway. And believe me, gun rights are not something you get back after they are lost. Once they are gone they are typically gone forever.

Last edited:

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Being of hispanic heritage, I see that many hispanics in the county and surrounding counties that I live close to are predominantely of the Catholic faith. Knowing what I know of the Catholic religion, they are against abortion and gay marriage. Even then they still vote for the libtards that will represent them that are for everything that their religion is against. I'll never understand.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    I really get annoyed at these Latino/Hispanic and/or Mexican American libtards who so blindly support the Democratic party in anything they pursue. Hispanics are naturally some of the most socially conservative people around, yet they're willing to blindly follow anything the democratic party promotes. Same with alot of black folks I know. It's almost like the Obama administration did such a good job at playing into the emotions of minority voters, and demonizing the rest of us, they've got these people convinced that anything that goes against the current administration's objectives is "racist".

Cause believe me, the law abiding blacks and hispanics I know may THINK they want gun control and/or gun bans, but when they realized in a few years that they sacrificed their fundamental rights just to spite the rest of us, they'll regret it. Like this one guy in Laredo who said, he wants to "draw a blank" on the 2nd Amendment. Umm till you can draw a new US/Mexican border, the 2nd Amendment stands in Laredo. Why would someone want to renounce that right anyway? I mean damn, what do they suggest we do to defend ourselves? Are they gonna put a cop outside every house as a "bodyguard" just so they can do away with the 2nd Amendment. I'm pretty much certain that a good portion of the people who claim to support a gun ban or "repealing" of the 2nd Amendment, don't really have a clue what they are supporting, not the true depth of it anyway. And believe me, gun rights are not something you get back after they are lost. Once they are gone they are typically gone forever.

Oh how I missed your rants Whiskey. Tell 'em brother!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Born and raised Catholic here too. The Church put "social justice" before Canon Law. Now they see the ugly egg they laid transformed into Lucifer himself.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Being of hispanic heritage, I see that many hispanics in the county and surrounding counties that I live close to are predominantely of the Catholic faith. Knowing what I know of the Catholic religion, they are against abortion and gay marriage. Even then they still vote for the libtards that will represent them that are for everything that their religion is against. I'll never understand.

Yes I have a friend just like that, he's from Mexico City.

Oh how I missed your rants Whiskey. Tell 'em brother!

Been busy but been meaning to drop in and give my 2 cents for a while now lol..

TheRef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    I think he expects you to frame it and put it on your wall. Look at that thing, you'd think he was recognizing your contributions to some community BBQ and not telling him what you expect him to do.

Top Bottom