• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I treated Bonnie to the Senior Matinee of the "Night Crawler". We were both very impressed by the flick and liked it a lot!

A "sleeper" in Chicago is a rough looking car that has the running gear and horsepower of a race car. It doesn't seem like much from the outside but look out............ there's a wild ride coming! Night Crawler is a sleeper of a flick!

The Movie takes us through the growth of a violent, petty thief as he transforms from a scrap metal thief to a major figure in News Broadcasting. The main character is very intelligent and totally devoid of morals or ethics. He is ruthless in business!

A Night Crawler is a free lance news hound who runs all night filming the life and death struggles of the evening. Those who get the best film and get it to the TV stations before the morning broadcast, get the money. The others are just "also rans". It takes technology, fast vehicles, fearless driving and guts to get the job done FIRST! He who prevails, gets rich. The others starve.

The story shows our main character who changes from a loser to a winner in the business of TV news.

Those who take a peek at this flick and pass it up are missing a great ride! Don't miss this movie! It has some of the wildest car chases, shootouts and tense scenes all rolled into one movie. I was completely hooked into this story, stayed alert, awake and on the edge of my chair.

I did not like the main character as he embodied all of the scummy features that make Humanity shameful. He is capable of anything and uses every trick in the book to get what he wants. I just hate to see that type prosper and prevail. It's not a lesson that I'd like to see kids learn.

Bonnie gave a second grade to this movie. She gave the main character an A+ for being immoral. He left a trail of slime where ever he went! He was very good at being bad.

I did not like the way Rene' Russo aged. Yikes! The days of golden glory are long gone! She was portrayed as a female, older version of the main character. She is willing to do anything to get what she wants. She's not a person that I'd like to see get ahead. It sends a bad message to kids.

The "F word is commonly heard in "Night Crawlers" and references to sexual acts are made but there is no visual, sexual content.

Bonnie gave the movie an "A" and I also gave it an "A". It was action packed and filled with suspense. There are many wild and memorable scenes! Pop for a ticket for this one!

Flash
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:
    Top Bottom