• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I was suspicious of the other reviews I was reading about these holsters. How could they work with friction only? Well, I'm impressed.

Here I sit in my draw string sweats carrying around my Kel-Tec PF-9 in a Remora hostler with no clips.

Yes, I have a fully loaded magazine in the gun. By "no clips" I'm talking about the fact that it's using friction to stay in, well enough so were it's not going anywhere stuck between my cotton boxers and my sweat pants as I walk around the house. Oh, I didn't even bother to tie the waistband string just to see if I could shake it walking around. I couldn't.

I did a short run, and brisk walk. I had to tie off my sweats a bit but not any more than I would to keep them up normally doing those activities.

I didn't think it'd work, I was on the sights where they talked about it and decided to try myself. Got two of them in and carried it around in my jeans and it worked. Then tonight I decided to find my sweats and now I'm amazed.

I got the ones with the extra magazine holster ... I can't find a 100% comfortable position though for the magazine yet but I may try canting.

I tucked in my shirt and was honestly worried if I could pull out the shirt tail where this holster was grabbing on. A quick tug though and the gun stayed in place and I could retrieve the gun.

The Original Remora "No-Clip" Concealment Holsters I got the 4P S.S. direct from the sight. I am not a vendor, just a happy customer so far.
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom