• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I guess this only qualifies as a white racist attack (regardless of driver). Drunk plows into crowd and kills 8.

DK Firearms

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I was surprised to see this not yet on TGT.

Note that, using a search engine, local-source reports are buried, in favor of leftist source reports.

In the TV ‘’morning news’’ the Allen Texas Mall shooting with 8 dead & 3 wounded, still takes precedence over the RGV incident in which 7 or 8 were killer and over 10 injured, some critically.

Could the difference be that there is no ‘’racial’’ angle to the Brownsville incident and NO FIREARM was involved ? Gee, y’all think ?

I looked for two pages of ‘net listings, seeking a South Texas originating report, even from the ’’Light’’’, ‘’Heraldo’’, or even the C.C. ‘’Crawling Slime’’, but no. NO KRGV TV, either.

leVieux

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

I was surprised to see this not yet on TGT.

Note that, using a search engine, local-source reports are buried, in favor of leftist source reports.

In the TV ‘’morning news’’ the Allen Texas Mall shooting with 8 dead & 3 wounded, still takes precedence over the RGV incident in which 7 or 8 were killer and over 10 injured, some critically.

Could the difference be that there is no ‘’racial’’ angle to the Brownsville incident and NO FIREARM was involved ? Gee, y’all think ?

I looked for two pages of ‘net listings, seeking a South Texas originating report, even from the ’’Light’’’, ‘’Heraldo’’, or even the C.C. ‘’Crawling Slime’’, but no. NO KRGV TV, either.

leVieux
    DO YOU MEAN LIKTHIS THREAD?https://texasguntalk.com/threads/suv-plows-into-border-crossing-shelter-kills-8.118569/#post-2865336

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I blame the liberals for this. If not for their open door policy, these “mostly Venezuelan men” would not have been at that bus stop in the first place.
    <>

Yes, but,

’’Venezuelan Men’’ are most likely ACTUAL ‘’Refugees’’.

Note to MODS: I looked, but didn’t see this. Pls ‘’merge redundant’’. . . . .

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    According to Gavin Newscum, when he is President he will mandate all SUV's to be electric with a max speed of 40 mph and automatic "people radar" on the front for emergency computer braking.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    According to Gavin Newscum, when he is President he will mandate all SUV's to be electric with a max speed of 40 mph and automatic "people radar" on the front for emergency computer braking.
    Did he really say something so stoopid?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    First time I heard about it was through some libtard commie news outlet that made it sounds like a white supremacist racist mass murder attack on innocent illegals.
    Then I checked usual sources and found out it was nothing but a car wreck.

Top Bottom