• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    First time I heard about it was through some libtard commie news outlet that made it sounds like a white supremacist racist mass murder attack on innocent illegals.
    Then I checked usual sources and found out it was nothing but a car wreck.

<>

Yes, our ‘’news’’ always seems twisted.

The enemies of truth also control ‘’search engines’’.

Either accident or assault, results of this incident were awful.

Even though most invaders are criminals, those from Venezuela, Cuba, & Brazil likely are legitimate ‘’refugees’’ deserving humane treatment.

<>
    DK Firearms

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Funny we mention the "news". Here is East Texas, the websites for the local papers and tv stations seldom carry anything of a national level unless it is truly of major significance and then only run with it for a day or two. I believe the reason is that most media around here is owned by individuals or local corporations who recognize that the news fees from Associated Press and Reuters are nothing but 100% propaganda and that it is better to print nothing than to repeat the lies.

I see this more and more as I browse smaller city news sources across the country.In the day, every paper and tv stations uses AP and Reuters to provide the bulk of their daily content. Now, only Google, MSN, Yahoo and the like run their garbage.

There really is a dearth of unbiased true news information. Even the conservative sites are run by folks who are far right of me and I consider myself to be an arch Christian conservative.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    First time I heard about it was through some libtard commie news outlet that made it sounds like a white supremacist racist mass murder attack on innocent illegals.
    Then I checked usual sources and found out it was nothing but a car wreck.
    Maybe a Bit more than that . Sounds like the Dude was maybe on some drugs. His pic...looked like he had checked out Some time ago. They are trying hard to Paint him as an immigrant-hater. And maybe is true.
    I don't Buy ANYTHING the media Tells me .

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Does anyone else think it is a little strange that this dude was driving a Range Rover SUV?
    Kinda. I didn't know they were so easy to steal. Though I could be way off, I am sorry. I am making a BAD assumption here.
    He might have just carjacked it a few blocks away. Mea culpa. :D

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I guess this only qualifies as a white racist attack (regardless of driver). Drunk plows into crowd and kills 8.

<>

The drunk driver was “Hispanic”. . . .

<>

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    What are they reading? I don't think our English languish..
    They don't speak it, either...

Reading, Pa. Where READING MOTORCYCLES were made...

1702164893566.png

At a guess?

60% or more are illegal immigrants? (hard to get real numbers...for some reason...)

Welfare has always been easy to get (for immigrants) in Pa...

1702165023312.png

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Ho Ho Ho!
    (but enough about our "border czar"...)

Having been down on the border, talked with those agencies and servicemembers monitoring and guarding it, and reading the official DPS statistics only this morning, I can confirm these claims of 50,000 migrants being apprehended at the southern border during the first week of December are pure bullshit.

Breitbart's "unofficial" CBP source is them making up numbers!

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Having been down on the border, talked with those agencies and servicemembers monitoring and guarding it, and reading the official DPS statistics only this morning, I can confirm these claims of 50,000 migrants being apprehended at the southern border during the first week of December are pure bullshit.

Breitbart's "unofficial" CBP source is them making up numbers!
    Well read every other accounting out there. 12,000 in one day ( new record) I don’t visit the border, I work there. 50,000 is no BS. Try adding the gotaways also.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom