• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    It's wrong to cut funding to public education to balance the state's budget.
    Actually they cut FUTURE budget increases to the tune of about 80% of the school cuts. Districts should have to tighten their belts as well as anybody else. Around here they now have a $75,000.00 computerized sign in front of each school instead of the old letters on a board sign. That really helps educate our kids huh? That money could have paid a lot of teachers... School districts piss away money because they have it in the budget. I call BS on that since I pay school taxes out the butt to support them.
    ARJ Defense ad

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Actually they cut FUTURE budget increases to the tune of about 80% of the school cuts. Districts should have to tighten their belts as well as anybody else. Around here they now have a $75,000.00 computerized sign in front of each school instead of the old letters on a board sign. That really helps educate our kids huh? That money could have paid a lot of teachers... School districts piss away money because they have it in the budget. I call BS on that since I pay school taxes out the butt to support them.

You can always come to Beaumont and see how a school district is capable of wasting money. We have masters at it.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Good Ole Puke Perry the perfect RINO. Lies like the dog he is to get elected then does nothing until the next election. Most of the country likes Texas but they won't after we stick them with the old Puker. Like all of them he get elected as the less crappy of a load of crappy.
    TED POE for President

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I hate to say it, but I fear we are screwed another 4 years. I really hope im wrong. I hate hearing that Obamas ratings are up/down. I never know of one person who likes the guy, let alone approves of him. I would prefer Perry in office.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    It's fashionable to bash Perry - yet he has very little actual power to do much of anything as Texas governor. Governor is a figurehead position in Texas. It has just become fashionable to bash bash bash any and all politicians although nobody offers up a fucking clue about how they would do it better. It's easy to sit there at your keyboard and talk a load of crap when you don't have to back any of it up.

It cracks me up to read about all of the stuff Perry is blamed for doing... especially considering the quality of people doing most of the bashing. Most of the stuff he gets blamed for is laughable. I like the guy as governor. I have no desire to see him run for president.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I voted for Debra Medina in the primaries, but had to go with Kathie Glass in the general election.

Perry is great on some things, but absolutely horrible on others. In any case, if it was close between him and a Dem I probably wouldn't have voted my conscience (Glass) and just hedged (Perry). It just drives me insane when I feel like I have to do that.

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    I'd vote Perry as POTUS in a heartbeat.
    Pro 2A
    Pro Fiscal Conservancy
    Pro State Rights
    Pro Washington Leave Us the Hell Alone
    Anti Obama
    Carries himself as a true Statesman.
    Sure we know he's pulled some dingies, but every state governor has in some form or fashion and from outside looking in, Rick Perry looks good. Damn Good.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I would foresee a lot of negative campaign ads against Perry, though. Sadly I think a lot of the sheeple out there pay more attention to negative ads than the positives that a candidate can bring to the table. Like good hair. :)

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    No matter who runs, the left will batter them with negative campaign ads until hell freezes over. It won't even matter if they are factual. Liberals rarely let the facts get in the way of a good story.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    There are plenty of independent and conservative sheeple out there as well. :)
    True, but independent and conservative people's beliefs are at least based on some sort of reality... The liberal mind believes in fantasy. Frankly, I believe that liberals are mentally disturbed.

Actually I believe I should be able to buy a license to bag a few each year. It would slow the decay of our society.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    True, but independent and conservative people's beliefs are at least based on some sort of reality... The liberal mind believes in fantasy. Frankly, I believe that liberals are mentally disturbed.

I look at them as people that follow their heart rather than people that follow their brain. There is a time for either kind of thinking, but right now in our nation we definitely need to be using our brains...

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I look at them as people that follow their heart rather than people that follow their brain.

I can dismiss that kind of thinking in a 12 year old child - but an adult who does not possess (and use) the ability to use their brain to make solid decisions is mentally disabled in my book.

Top Bottom