Texas SOT

Rick57: As of a few minutes ago, I am the newest member to this forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick57

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Frisco, Texas
    I would like to introduce myself. I am a natural born Texan, that for various reasons has been away from Texas for a long time. The latest was my career with USINS/ICE, from which I retired in August this year, after 25 years Federal Law Enforcement Service. I have been a firearms instructor for the last 12 of those years. I am an US Army veteran. I have had an interest in firearms since I was 12 years old, that was a long time ago. I retired and returned to Texas so my daughter could take advantage of the Hazelwood Act, rights and complete college. I live in Frisco, and am looking for a place to shoot. I have a wide interests in shooting. I shoot clays, well I shoot at them. Tactical pistol, rifle and shotgun. Any suggestions as to where I can accompolish that would be appreciated.
    ARJ Defense ad

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Glad to have you here Rick! Thanks for your service and all the sacrifices I'm sure you've made over the years. :-)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Welcome Rick!! but to be honest You CAN NOT retire YET!! we need More Experienced ICE Agents like you back out in the field!! this country cant afford the loss!! we'll call it Operation "Rusty Guns"!! glad to have ya aboard and if ya need a shootin place or buddy to go blast somehting, just send me a pm and i'd be glad to help. TS :patriot:

Top Bottom