• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    READ FIRST: I do not get on the forums much anymore. Call dibs on items via PM only. I find it the easiest way to keep track of everything. I do not deal with paypal anymore, so payments need to be cash face to face, or money order. Prices include shipping. If we can not meet face to face, I prefer to wait on shipment until funds are received. Items will ship the morning of the next day, or the next day that the post office is open.

Olympic Arms 20" A1 upper reciever.SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fulton Armory A1 stock set: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Knights VFG well used, but good to go: $20

TD battlegrip: has bolt: Good condition: $20

BCM A2X flash hider. Has about 750 rounds through it. Pin included. Great condition: $20

DSCF0186_zps7a85174e.gif

Aimpoint QRP2 mount. From a PRO set. Krylon tan paint easily removed. Excellent condition: $SPF

DSCF0178_zps11d9aec4.gif

Hogue overmold stocks in Ghillie Green. I have 3 here. Two are brand new, never used. Include all bottom metal, and action screws. One i modified. Butt is filled with steel epox and BBs for rigidity, and weight. Fore end has been cut out, and filled with aluminum rods and steel epoxy for rigidity. Butt has two screw holes on either side from placement of adjustable cheek piece. I can't get pictures of holes to come out decent, but they are small. No action screws. Price: $150 OBO each.

DSCF0188_zps42fcd2a1.gif

DSCF0187_zpsb6f03785.gif

Last edited:
    Top Bottom