• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HBeretta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    there's the phrase >>>'a photo is worth a thousand words'...well i've come up with a new one >>>'some guns are worth a thousand photos'.

hF41Zvmh.jpg
    Military Camp

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    I don't think I've posted any of my builds, so I thought I'd put a couple. This is my latest build, my DMR, and my SPR that I finished late last year. Both the 18" variety. I haven't gotten a lot of time behind the 308 as I just finished it Friday before last, and zeroed that next day, Saturday. It did well though, with Federal 175gr OTM it was < .75 at 100. I moved the scope from my SPR over to the DMR, and picked up a Vortex 2.5-10x32 FFP for the 5.56. I have yet to even zero that. But this weekend should take care of that. I did pick up some scope leveling tools, thinking I may be able to tighten things up a little bit there. But likely as not, it's just a matter of training, to tighten that group up to < .50

It's my fist time posting here, and I'm posting from my Google drive. We'll have to see how it works. Or doesn't. lol If the pics don't work out, I'm open to advice.

God bless the Republic.

Well it didn't work out. I can see them when I edit the post. I can see my pics when I "preview post" but when I hit submit it appears as dead links. I'll try to post them from Tapatalk, because I know, I just know you guys are DYING to see my two BB guns. One Red Rider and the other a very classic Daisy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom