• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATXCardinal09

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Pluckin' some steel with my M39 and M91/30 Sniper Clone.
    20952205_10159185057695111_1525058542_o.jpg
    DK Firearms

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    If I had the money, that would be on my very short list. One of the best short range rifles ever made. Shame it is no longer considered a viable urban combat arm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Acera let me borrow his National Postal Meter CMP M1 carbine to take to one of the first couple Hicksvilles, along with a few other guns. I fell in love with them. His was a paratrooper folding stock version, which he bought the stock aftermarket.

I still see them as a viable home defense gun. So small and lightweight.

Anywho, on to my ugly ass m70

94e131dbb2cc6744d50b4fb7bce31b6b.jpg
    a4b6a5339c9720959f83edeaca612f74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Acera let me borrow his National Postal Meter CMP M1 carbine to take to one of the first couple Hicksvilles, along with a few other guns. I fell in love with them. His was a paratrooper folding stock version, which he bought the stock aftermarket.

I still see them as a viable home defense gun. So small and lightweight.

Anywho, on to my ugly ass m70

Your floor is filthy man

Andrew P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2017
    Canton, Tx
    Geez save some for the rest of us! Nice collection though seriously

20170503_132727.jpg

Doing some organizing and figured I'd take a picture of some of my Mil-Surp collection.

A couple of these may look familiar as I've purchased them from some of the members here.

From left to right: Egyptian Rashid, Russian SKS, SVT 40, Finn M39, Yugo SKS, Swiss AG42/B Ljungman, Swiss K31, M1 Garand X3, Winchester M1917, Springfield 1903, M1 Carbines (Standard Products, IBM).

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    View attachment 43643

To be honest, I'm not really a rifle guy, but I do have one and I call it my favorite. Forever labeled as being underpowered and not long range enough, I generally reply to most, with a 30 round mag, at 100 yards I can make you dance. It's an Inland M1 30 Caliber Carbine manufactured in 11/43. Trained on the M2 version both before and after my tour to the "Pearl of the Orient" in '68. It's a keeper as much for it's historical significance as it is for a SD rifle for the house.

That's a very nice Inlanf. I shot an Inland M1. carbine for the first time this past weekend after running some shoot house drills with an LEO buddy of mine. He ran the CQC scenarios with his M1 and did pretty well. He wasn't nearly as fast as I was with my SBR w/Aimpoint, which I didn't expect him to be, but without a doubt he was definitely taking care of business. He was dialed in and scoring st least 2/3 hits on small pie plates It was just a very fun rifle to shoot! I really like the simplicity in function. Pretty easily mag changes, and the bolt function is super simple. No wonder it became so popular in WW II.
    Oh and he killed me on the pistol drills. Lol

GunDok

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2016
    Texas

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    fDku7O4.jpg

Still need to scrounge up an optic for this. It appears only a low profile red dot will cowitness with the iron sights properly. Thinking about an Aimpoint micro, hope they go on sale soon. Mebbe Black Friday.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    fDku7O4.jpg

Still need to scrounge up an optic for this. It appears only a low profile red dot will cowitness with the iron sights properly. Thinking about an Aimpoint micro, hope they go on sale soon. Mebbe Black Friday.
    Dammit

Top Bottom