8806fb41a468b78066f713e2593f8543.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    A Zastava M70 variant set up as a “Mad Max/Apocalypse/EOW” stick. Spec’d with Trijicon Reflex sight (RE: No batteries necessary), quick detach Zastava Mount to access irons, MagPul furniture to include a very necessary .75” cheek riser, Vickers Blue Force 2 Point sling. Everything else is as it came from Zastava Arms. I have yet to find an AK Mag that doesn’t fit or function in this weapon.

View attachment 343659 View attachment 343660 View attachment 343661 View attachment 343662 View attachment 343663 View attachment 343664 View attachment 343665 View attachment 343666 View attachment 343667 View attachment 343668
    St5mf, that looks like a good sized safe, how many guns was it rated at and how many long guns will actually fit?

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I am really partial to my old military rifles.
    This is my Columbian contract FN49.
    FN49_Columbian#076.jpg

I also have a Garand but don't have a picture of it on the computer I have with me.
    Not guns I shoot everyday, but sill favorites.

As for guns I shoot often, I have been really having a lot of trigger time with PCP air rifles.
    RTI_Prophet.jpg

Quiet with the silencer and very accurate out to 85 yards (my farthest target stop at home).
    IMG_1852.JPG

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I got plenty more milsurps to post!

I need to make another write-up for your thread.

Please do.....the goal of the thread was to educate folks on rifles they might see at a gun show or shop......what they are, history and such......if there is a write up already on a certain model, post it anyway and if there is information you want to add or correct, please do......I know it's a pain to research, write up and edit/post pics.....can be very time consuming.....but I hope folks still post their milsurps there even w/o write ups so we can discuss them and share knowledge on them....

It's TGT's thread....not mine......

I'm working on a M1 Garand post....lol...a lot info to go through.........I know lot's of folks here have them...........

Last edited:

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    Here's one you don't see everyday. Saiga 308-1 AK deer rifle build by Izmash in 308 winchester, factory wood, 8 rnd mag converted to 10, 20" barrel, Iron sight graduated to 300 meters, side mount scope rail vepr/ak type, one of the worst trigger geometry setups I own. They kept the same trigger pivot pin location as a normal akeith pistol grip would use and made a longer, swept back trigger to be reached with the Montecarlo stock grip for ease of import as a hunting rifle. The trigger swings as much up and as it does rearward when pulled. The side mount scope rail holds point of aim and is very repeatable when taking scope off and on the gun. Fun gun to shoot, not terrible recoil as the gas action sucks up a bunch of it, I put 3 rounds in a 5 gallon bucket at 500 yards using a POSP 4-8x42 Scope with the gun resting on the mag on the tailgate. Plenty accurate for an ugly Russian deer rifle! I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
      IMG_0443.JPG
      189.3 KB · Views: 75

kmcn762

That guy with the milsurps
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2021
    Pflugerville
    U.S. 1917 bayonet arrived. Here it is on the rifle

1666794018187.png

Rifle is still in the original bluing and has almost all Remington parts. Original 1920s Kerr No-Buckl sling too. Bayonet is a first month (Sep/Oct 1917) production that was later part of the WWII Lend-Lease to Austrailia (I think) and has some green paint and a unit mark on it

Top Bottom