• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Houston
    Krylon camo - tan or khaki or whatever it is, and the OD green.

Base coat of tan, grab some grass, lay over the AR, and lightly dust with the OD. From what I've been told, the tan and OD works pretty much all over the world. And again, from what I've been told, two colors works better than a myriad of different colors. I'd be lying though if I said this is the way I wanted it to turn out. I had something else in mind completely, and this is what I could salvage from it.

ColdDeadHands

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Houston, TX
    My AR's

LMT Defender, came with the Eotech 552, DD Omega 7 Rail, Timney Trigger and Surefire M951. I added Bill Springfield's 4lbs Trigger, Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, FDE Magpul CTR, Pmags, MBUS, Rail Protectors, FDE Tango Down QD Stubby & Battle Grip.

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

Noveske SS Recon with fluted barrel by Noveske and a Vltor Comp. I added the Tango Down QD Stubby, SCAR Panels, Ladder Style Panel on top, DD Offset Light Mount with G2L, the Aimpoint M4s with Larue Mount & have an AAC Blackout FH on order.

DSC_0618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I just picked this up off of Gunbroker.com for $899. Its the S&W M&P 15 .223/5.56. Price seemed pretty good since the retail price is set at $1400-1500. Its pretty plain right now but I plan on doing a few add-ons later after I replenish my reserve cash pile from this purchase. I will post some better pictures once I get the rifle in my hands, hopefully by this week or early next week.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well I picked up a new toy a couple weeks ago off of Gunbroker.com. Found a new S&W M&P 15 .223 Rifle for $899. Couldn't pass it up. Finally got it Friday dang mail is slower than molasses. Anyhow here's a couple pics of it. I'll try and get some more pics of it in use later.

Now time for accessories.

Good find!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, this ain't real special, other than bein' a NRA edition .22 I bought at a FNRA banquet last nite. No need for it...but I've got 3 Grandson's - oldest already got his first rifle (.22) from Grandpa @ 8 yrs. old...gotta be ready for the next one!

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    pete you're gonna have to give up one of your girlfriends to go with that 50. i prefer brazillian but will settle for argentinian. KAC is doing a second run right now so i can back order em for you, i wont have an ETA on when they'll be avail though.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    pete you're gonna have to give up one of your girlfriends to go with that 50. i prefer brazillian but will settle for argentinian. KAC is doing a second run right now so i can back order em for you, i wont have an ETA on when they'll be avail though.

I don't know who Pete is, but I will gladly throw in one of HIS girlfriends.

Top Bottom