• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stompr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Brownsville, TX
    Hello all,
    FYI, a group of us are putting together a shooting club here in the RGV. We been a group for a while but we fixing to become "official".

We shoot regularly on Thursday nights at the American Firing Range (indoor) in Brownsville. 6:45pm to set up and over at 9pm.

We will also be sponsoring IDPA pistol matches, 2-gun, and 3-gun matches. There are 2 outdoor ranges we use. Plans also in the works for carbine matches as well. I'll update as things progress.

Check us out at www.rgvshooters.com. Site is in the works but is being worked on frequently.

Thanks,
    Stompr.
    ARJ Defense ad

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Do u ever shoot at Massey's? I have a membership there, and perfer it to American firing range for a few reasons, even though its quite a bit further out.

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    I just like the atmosphere and the people better at Massey's, it is a more relaxed range, and Larry Massey is a great guy, really friendly and helpful if u need it. All in all just a better experience for me at the range. I was just there yesterday and had a blast.

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Yeah u definitely need a truck to get out to Massey's but it's worth the wear & tear on the vehicle and the long trip out there ..... lol. Like I said I just love the relaxed atmosphere at that place and Larry Massey is a great guy, you can really tell he loves what he does and enjoys sharing it with others

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    BTW I checked out the rgvshooter.com and was just wondering what all u guys do, anything other than setting up matches? Just curious cause I'd love to find a place (or person) to get some training for my wife, and for myself for that matter, can always use some refresher courses, but I just didn't know if that was part of what u guys did or not, or if it was all just matches.

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I live in Harlingen but work on a boat for at least 6 months a year. Will be back home in a few weeks and plan on talking to you guys about joining up on some shoots!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

red1027

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    RGV
    hole in the wall is on McColl but it is usually packed. They got 5-6 lanes.
    The Pharr Gun Club is outdoors. You have to be a member though.

Top Bottom