• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    So we all should know by know this is a national, organized military coup that we are seeing.

Antifa, Sorass, not sure who all is behind it, but we all have a pretty good idea.
    Dan Bongino just pointed out that one of the objectives of the coup is to lure the President into a military action that results in civilian deaths so that can be used against him by the people who seem to be sitting silent.. Pelosi, Schumer..all silent.. they are waiting for Trump to make a mistake so they can run to the cameras.

It’s scary how accurate this is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So we all should know by know this is a national, organized military coup that we are seeing.

Antifa, Sorass, not sure who all is behind it, but we all have a pretty good idea.
    Dan Bongino just pointed out that one of the objectives of the coup is to lure the President into a military action that results in civilian deaths so that can be used against him by the people who seem to be sitting silent.. Pelosi, Schumer..all silent.. they are waiting for Trump to make a mistake so they can run to the cameras.

Makes sense.
    The Dems have been setting up “gotcha” traps from Day 1 of Trump as POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Personally, I think the approach should be for the FBI to look into the rioters who show up from out of the local area and investigate who is funding and what organization they belong to. Go after who is supplying the funds for these bad actors and prosecute them. I believe the individual or individuals or groups that are funding the rioting instigator should have their funds seized and be used as reparations for those who lost property in these riots. Shouldn't bother the person persons or group behind the funding as they will rot in a Federal lockup for a long time. Probably won't happen as Trump hasn't really made much headway on "draining the swamp". The political and rich that have been engaged in criminal activity are still media darlings and running loose on CNN and MSNBC and the like.
    As though we could trust the FBI of today to do so?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Speaking of rooftop Koreans:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/twin-cities-cops-stand-and-watch-as-buildings-burn-11590791859
    Yep, probably a paywall so don't bother telling me.

Local man posted a video to Snapchat Thursday showing four armed men guarding black-owned businesses near where riots were taking place. Voice on the video heard warning looters to “run up in here and see what happens.”

African-American owners of GM Tobacco were armed and ready to protect their business—and also that they stand in solidarity with those who seek justice for Floyd.

“This our home, this is where we live, this is where we shop,” one of the men said. “Our problem is they could have took it to the Capitol, could have took it to different places, but they took it here.” “Why are you attacking small businesses and family owned businesses?” one of the men in front of the tobacco store said. “Why are you doing that if you have a problem with the police? We feel the same way that you feel.”

The owner of Cadillac Pawn, who allegedly shot and killed Calvin Horton as he and others tried to loot his East Lake Street jewelry store. Hennepin County Jail records show that the 59-year-old owner was arrested.

Why the heck was he arrested?? Oh, it's Chicago.

Police have just been standing by and watching the looters.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Oh oh oh here’s a theory. Soros started the panic with corona to flood the country with guns. Then starts a race war now that everyone has guns. Helter skelter my dudes

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Oh oh oh here’s a theory. Soros started the panic with corona to flood the country with guns. Then starts a race war now that everyone has guns. Helter skelter my dudes

Except, who do you figure purchased the most new guns?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    We far out number any water headed lib but you gotta admit, this is falling together like a puzzle

True, but the "race" part of your post is what I was referring to.
    I just hoped that I wouldn't have to repeat it.

Top Bottom