• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I regret not going to see him in concert the last year he performed before he died. He played at the civic center in Crockett and the wife and I planned on going, but some complications with one of my mechanics at work derailed that. So I had to go on call for service calls that weekend. I was beyond pissed!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    An old farmer went into town to see a movie. The ticket agent asked, "Sir, what's that on your shoulder?"
    "That's my pet rooster, Chucky. Whever I go, Chucky goes."
    "I'm sorry sir," said the ticket agent. "We can't allow animals in the theater."
    The farmer went around the corner & stuffed the bird in his pants. He bought a ticket, entered the theater & sat down next to two old widows, Mildred & Marge. The movie started & the rooster began to squirm. The farmer unzipped his pants so Chucky could stick his head out.
    "Hey Marge," whispered Mildred. I think the guy next to me is a pervert."
    "What makes you think so?" asked Marge.
    "He unzipped his pants & he has his thing out," whispered Mildred.
    "Well, don't worry about it," said Marge. "At our age we've seen 'em all."
    "You're right," said Mildred. "But this one's eatin' my popcorn."

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Well the Saturday Night thread last weekend went pretty good, so how about something similar for Friday night?

Should be fun! I'll start it off right!

Funny! I just ordered the deluxe Hawaii DVD for my wife this past week and she stayed up one night watching it.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Vaquero, you are tugging at my heartstrings! Yes, Ray Price was a master. He had one helluva voice. Also a native Texan.
    One of my favorites.
    Dang it! I've got 40+ recorded hours of Battle Star Galactica that I'm trying to consume, so I missed Friday night (I did drink a beer though). This is my favorite from the master - because of Van Howard's harmony.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Dang it! I've got 40+ recorded hours of Battle Star Galactica that I'm trying to consume, so I missed Friday night (I did drink a beer though). This is my favorite from the master - because of Van Howard's harmony.

My father is big fan of his music. Probably one of his favorites. Dad told me some years ago, nobody could sing Danny Boy as well as Ray Price. He was truly a gifted singer with a beautiful voice.

Top Bottom