Patriot Mobile

Road Rage call (or the Great Parking Lot Standoff) Lawrence, KS (aka Dumb & Dumber)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    This is why I don’t shop at Walmart living in Bedford and all...I have seen some stupid stuff.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    LOL.

I had a similar issue at DFW. In parking garage, I and another female driven car were near entering a single lane from different directions. I was driving my NIB Explorer, which had a defect known as Thick Film Ignition, causing car to shut off for 10/15/20 minutes at a time. (Ford eventually admitted problem and fixed it under warranty). So just before I could enter, it shut off.

So I wave the other driver to go by. She waves at me. I wave at her. She waves at me. I shrug my shoulder sand raise my hands. A few minutes go by (car still does not start) and some cars are behind her and cannot get by. Honking ensues. One driver gets out and talks to her. Some pointing at me, etc. Guy comes asks me why I am not moving. I explain my car is stalled. He is like oh, and is now close enough to see it is not running. I ask why she is not moving, she says she wants me to go first. I tell him if you want to push, I will go first, jokingly. He goes back to talk to her, more pointing. He gets back in car and backs up and leaves, she still refuses to move. The other cars leave too.

8 minutes have gone by, scenario repeats itself. By chance a space near me opens up. Tell the next guy same story, but with space open he helps me push car into it. So now I am parked, even if car is not running. Woman still refuses to move. Guy also has to turnaround and leave. We are now about 15 minutes in, my car finally starts, I leave space, go the other way, she starts moving.

Top Bottom