• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    ATT Message said the number has put location call restrictions and the call won't go through
    I guess they are blocking out of area numbers...
    awe, they got their feelings hurt

Yep, called from 210, no dice...Spoofed my number to their area code and it went through, though no answer at this time.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Perhaps they should change their name to the Blue B*itch? Breitbart reported the owner is a cousin to Meryl Streep. All THAT said, I fully support a business owner to decide who they want to serve. They just need to live with the consequence. I am not a hypocrite like the democrats.
    I go with that, but, BUT what we know is there is a double standard. Lets just say that Sara Huckbee was a lesbian and she go booted out. It would not have happened nor would it happen if she were black, this will ONLY happen to whitey. We already know that a private business that is a bakery MUST bake a cake for a gay, if not the govt will shut down your business and the courts will rule against you.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    He father Mike Huckabee said "The owner of the Red Hen restaurant not only kicked out Sarah Sanders and her in-laws, but she followed them to another restaurant, organized a group of people to assist her efforts, and then led the mob in continued harassment of the Sanders family."
    This ridiculously under-reported aspect of the story is the thing that really, really bothers me.

Top Bottom