• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Dumb move or not, he had control of the situation from the looks of things. Even before he took the shotgun. He didn't react in a panic.

He looked like he was well prepared for the tactic he used. The BG was not. He is lucky that the guy had the cool calm attitude not to let his adrenalin over flow and shoot him in the back as he ran away like a coward.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Action beats reaction. Bad guy can have his finger on the trigger and if he doesn't anticipate the victim's move, he's going to get the gun grabbed.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    The guy didn't give up at the sound of a shotgun racking? That racking sound should have been enough for the robber to get what he wanted... It's the shotgun racking that's key. How did he hold up against that sound of terror? It's a shotgun racking!! How could he have missed the sound of a shotgun racking and resist the urge to run away or drop in primeval fear?

Listening to this I just want to hand the guy my wallet after the shotgun racking.

My only conclusion is that the intended victim is deaf.

Last edited:

bwalker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    N/W Houston
    The guy didn't give up at the sound of a shotgun racking? That racking sound should have been enough for the robber to get what he wanted... It's the shotgun racking that's key. How did he hold up against that sound of terror? It's a shotgun racking!! How could he have missed the sound of a shotgun racking and resist the urge to run away or drop in primeval fear?

Listening to this I just want to hand the guy my wallet after the shotgun racking.

Thanks, you just blew the fuse in my sarcasm detector due to overload. ;)

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Yep, should caused an immediate bowel evacuation.

Top Bottom