• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cougartex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    This was in the Beaumont Enterprise newspaper today.

"The FBI opened a civil rights inquiry against a Border Patrol agent who shot and killed a 15-year old Mexican boy at the boundry with Cludad Juarez, Mexico. Mexican prosecutors, meanwhile, will investigate the case as a homicide, raising the posibility that the agent could also face charges in Mexico, although it is unlikely the United States would extraditie him."

swoope18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    El Paso
    Having let this set in some, I believe the agent was doing his job, as stated many times throughout the thread.

I would like to know what the detractors of this agent would do if they were in his shoes. "No, its ok, I likes rocks thrown at my head. Oh and you and your family are free to come into my country illegally, don't worry about the law, we will bend it for you and everyone else."

At what point does it cease to be a free country with laws that we follow to one that isn't.

Food for thought and my private rant.

BTW, weather in Iraq just peachy.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    We are sitting on a powder keg all along the Mexican border, and in most of our major cities with the number of illegals already here...

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    We are sitting on a powder keg all along the Mexican border, and in most of our major cities with the number of illegals already here...

Feels that way, doesn't it. The way the AZ immigration law thing is being handled by the media and everything.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Feels that way, doesn't it. The way the AZ immigration law thing is being handled by the media and everything.

If anyone would bother to READ the AZ Law, they would see that all it is doing is giving the local and state boys the ability to enforce the Federal law, no more. But hey, since when did anyone in the media care about little things like FACTS...

IF our Govt. makes this BP Agent the scape goat, and lets Mexico have him, it is NOT going to be pretty.

Top Bottom