• striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Sometimes, everyone has a rough week.

Just saying.

Biden more than likely has dementia, or Alzheimer's disease, and probably doesn't have a clue as to what is going on day to day. Biden is simply a figurehead for the Democratic Party and simply being used for their own agenda.
    That's right I always correct myself when I say "did you see what Joe said", he's only doing what he's told.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Having seen how that disease progresses and how it ends I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I could make an exception. He has known he has it and still ran. Knowing he probably couldn't do the job from the git go. But probably for his wife's ego and his own feeling of self-importance. Now we have to pay his bills forever, AH.
    Blame the Democrats, they put up lying Hillary then Bozo Joe. Really, that's the best they got?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    1616253316595.png

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    And what is with the strange green screen effects in that Biden video?!? :( :( :(

If you really want to have your head melt, show that video to someone like my mom. She replies with something like "stop it, what are you trying to prove, he won you lost. You need to stop being paranoid"

I am like WTF it is clearly green screened. Why can't people see it.

Then I ponder, what else is being faked better? Then I head to my office like...
    1b21dc3d8a71e6700598c5a038d16e1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Yep, so incompetent they stole an entire election from all of you competent folks.

avvidclif,

IF the DIMocRATS were so competent, they would have been FAR LESS OBVIOUS in their DISHONESTY & would NOT have needed the help of the federal courts, the bureaucrats & almost ALL of the "mainstream press" to pull off the MASSIVE FRAUD that was Election 2020.

Had the SCOTUS had any COMMON DECENCY or even GUTS, "Poor Joe & da 'Ho" would be "out on their tails". & DJT would be in his 2nd term as POTUS.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    avvidclif,

IF the DIMocRATS were so competent, they would have been FAR LESS OBVIOUS in their DISHONESTY & would NOT have needed the help of the federal courts, the bureaucrats & almost ALL of the "mainstream press" to pull off the MASSIVE FRAUD that was Election 2020.

Had the SCOTUS had any COMMON DECENCY or even GUTS, "Poor Joe & da 'Ho" would be "out on their tails". & DJT would be in his 2nd term as POTUS.

ours, satx

Whether they were obvious or not, doesn't decide whether they are competent or not.

You do know what the word "competent" means don't you?

COMPETENT:

adjective

1. having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully.
    2. (of a person) efficient and capable.
    3. acceptable and satisfactory, though not outstanding.

Appears that they were quite competent in stealing an election.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Is great competence measured by dishonesty?

Criminals engineered a win...that wasn't...so I guess you could assign competence to criminal action i.e., being good at crime makes them in this case: Competent Gangsters

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Ummm. They have the house, POTUS, media, education, SCOTUS and senate for the most part. If that’s incompetent, then I hate to think what happens when they get their heads unstuck.
    Sorry, that doesn't make them competent at running our country.

Top Bottom