• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    What the heck was she doing with a firearm in a +51% place? (since it said "club" I'm assuming a typical bar/club. Probably not a Bridge club, or book club, or knitting club - but I've been wrong before).

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Yeah and pepper balls..
    Pepper balls are some serious pain. First impact then poof pepper powder all up in your personal space.

Less lethal and non lethal tools are not always effective. I have shot people with pepper balls many times with no effect. One was a person waving a knife at us. The pepper spray or power is only 85% effective give or take. IMO it is pretty worthless on the whacked out people. Given the time and location I am curious to know hear BAC (blood alcohol content). When the family sues, some ambulance chasing attorney will claim the police "agitated her for no reason" by shooting her with the pepper ball and tazer.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    What the heck was she doing with a firearm in a +51% place? (since it said "club" I'm assuming a typical bar/club. Probably not a Bridge club, or book club, or knitting club - but I've been wrong before).

Probably not carrying legal anyway.....

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    Less lethal and non lethal tools are not always effective. I have shot people with pepper balls many times with no effect. One was a person waving a knife at us. The pepper spray or power is only 85% effective give or take. IMO it is pretty worthless on the whacked out people. Given the time and location I am curious to know hear BAC (blood alcohol content). When the family sues, some ambulance chasing attorney will claim the police "agitated her for no reason" by shooting her with the pepper ball and tazer.

Yeah nothing is ALWAYS effective.. especially when intoxicated. Still, I'm surprised those methods didn't work, or maybe they did and she was just determined. I bet if they had offered he a beer that would have subdued her.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom