Rubio says Obama "believes... he's becom a monarch or emperor".

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I agree, they aren't perfect but when we get someone who looks like a true Conservative such as Ted Cruz, what happens? We gets posts like qualityqc who in post #31 tells us that voting for Ted Cruz will only get Hillary elected. Which leads me to the point I've been attempting to make and Reagan did: we as Conservatives need to stop the internecine warfare and quit slagging each other over whether we're too Conservative or not Conservative enough or too Libertarian or Fusionist or WTF-ever.

well, the GOP fear tactics will wind up giving you all a chris christie or paul ryna because they are "electable". I remember being told not voting for romney was a vote for obama. frankly IMO it doesnt make a difference. a republican president isn't going to change a damn thing. Obama took over where bush left off. His skin color has all but given him free reign to do as he pleases.

This "immigration reform" thing is brilliant. The big gov big business crowd has imported millions of illegals here and with a quickening pace. They know the republicans dont have the political guts to actually round these people up and ship them home. Imagine the media coverage!

and how many real amerikan's are unemployed? the republican's are on the take from big business and they honestly think this will win them hispanic votes.

our border is being overrun and i dont see anyone doing anything about it.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    well, the GOP fear tactics will wind up giving you all a chris christie or paul ryna because they are "electable". I remember being told not voting for romney was a vote for obama. frankly IMO it doesnt make a difference. a republican president isn't going to change a damn thing. Obama took over where bush left off. His skin color has all but given him free reign to do as he pleases.

and how many real amerikan's are unemployed? the republican's are on the take from big business and they honestly think this will win them hispanic votes.

our border is being overrun and i dont see anyone doing anything about it.

Bush was better than BHO but I know Bush opened up a lot of paths for BHO to grab and expand more power. The parties arent the same. But I agree the republicans are paid for by the big corporations which benefit from cheap labor so they aren't exactly upset over all of this illegal immigration.

I am very concerned with what will happen when our gov runs out of the capacity to keep the whole charade going. Id imagine that will be when they really start grabbing rights for "safety and security".

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Back from church. So, here's question for stewie and B.C. Which of the possible GOP candidates for president would you vote for? My order of preference is Cruz, Carson, Paul, Perry, Palin, West, Rubio.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I agree, they aren't perfect but when we get someone who looks like a true Conservative such as Ted Cruz, what happens? We gets posts like qualityqc who in post #31 tells us that voting for Ted Cruz will only get Hillary elected. Which leads me to the point I've been attempting to make and Reagan did: we as Conservatives need to stop the internecine warfare and quit slagging each other over whether we're too Conservative or not Conservative enough or too Libertarian or Fusionist or WTF-ever.

This "immigration reform" thing is brilliant. The big gov big business crowd has imported millions of illegals here and with a quickening pace. They know the republicans dont have the political guts to actually round these people up and ship them home. Imagine the media coverage!

Bush was better than BHO but I know Bush opened up a lot of paths for BHO to grab and expand more power. The parties arent the same. But I agree the republicans are paid for by the big corporations which benefit from cheap labor so they aren't exactly upset over all of this illegal immigration.

I am very concerned with what will happen when our gov runs out of the capacity to keep the whole charade going. Id imagine that will be when they really start grabbing rights for "safety and security".

as long as people are willing to work and pay taxes, the charade will go on. it's as simple as that.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Back from church. So, here's question for stewie and B.C. Which of the possible GOP candidates for president would you vote for? My order of preference is Cruz, Carson, Paul, Perry, Palin, West, Rubio.

you left out Bush and Christie. You will get whoever the media picks, so it's probably not going to be Cruz.

Who's the libertarian candidate? Johnson? If so, i'd vote for him.

Top Bottom